|Prologue|

"I'm coming~"

"I'm coming~"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~

Cassidy's pov:

I woke up from my beautiful dreams, looking around my room "huh?" I said I looked to the side to see a floating dog with super long ears reaching to its lil legs "AHHHHH!!" I screamt "who are you!? Wait no, what are you??" I said slowly taking out a bat from under my pillow "my name is canndi, and I came here to ask you, would you like to become a magical girl?" the creature know known as canndi said" wait fr???" I said 'wait no cassi don't get to far ahead of yourself you don't even know this thing it could be evil what if it's trying to sell your soul to the devil!?' I looked down to my lap then up " your not trying to get my soul are you??" I asked "what? No it's been boring lately and I want to be entertained, so I make an proposal I give you three wishes by December, and I get to be entertained by your adventures as a magical girl deal?" canndi said "hmm three wishes not bad my mom does need a better job ok deal!" "pleasure doing business with you" canndi said as a pink looking gem floated right in front of canndi "this is your gem it's what makes you turn into a magical girl be careful with it cuz once you've lost it your never going to get it again," canndi said "it's uh pretty tiny don't you think?" I said looking down as it floated into the palm of my hand "uhh??" I looked up once again to see the creature gone "it's gone!? Ehh maybe I was just hallucinating" I looked down on the gem only to find it also gone, I put my baseball bat back under my bed and slowly fell back to sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Imma do more introductions soon!! Hope you enjoyed this <3 *mwah* have an nice day/night bye bye d(·∀·*)♪゚