friends

Damon pov

We both turned to find Elena standing in the doorway looking shocked and pissed. I raised an eyebrow at her. Alice tried to move from my lap but I just tightened my arms around her. "Elena, what do u want?" she looked at me shocked and asked me, "what r u doing with her? " she looked at Alice as if she was a piece of trash. I growled and shoved Elena into the wall, "listen here u bitch, look at my mate like that again and I will end u got it?" she nodded and left crying. Alice came and hugged me. We showered together and spent the day in my room cuddling.

Bella pov

I heard Damon shout at Elena and saw her running down the stairs crying. I shook my head and went after her, "Elena " I called

She looked at me and shouted, "what do u want now? I have no friends and your brothers are not with me. Is it not u wanted?  For me to be alone?"

I shook my head and said,"no I didn't want u to be alone but to show u that u were not Katherine so not to behave like her. As for your friends, they love u like they used to. U have to become the old Elena. And as for my brothers, they were never meant to be with u. They were just supposed to be your protectors. "

"protectors? " she asked

I nodded and told her the story of silas then tatia and Katherine.

She was shocked. I calmed her and hugged her, "it's okay Elena. It's not your fault. Your a doppelganger. It is supposed to be this way"

"so does that mean I have no one to spend my life with?"

"no sweety. I know for a fact that u have a mate out there who I guess u will meet very soon."

She smiled and hugged me and apologized. I shrugged and we went back to the house to find everyone there. Elena hugged her friends and my brothers and apologized. Every one mingled with one another and talked and laughed. My mates and brothers approached me and said,"u brought everyone together. All is well now" I just shrugged and said,"anything for love and family " they smiled

Suddenly Alice froze and went into a vision. When she came out of it, she was smiling brightly as was Edward. We all looked at them confused and Damon asked Alice,"what did u see baby?"

"someone is coming to meet jasper. They should be here now" just as she finished saying that the doorbell rang. Alice skipped to the door and opened it hugging the newcomers. As she pulled away and allowed them in, two cold ones entered. A male and a female. The male had dirty blond hair and was dressed like a cowboy while his mate the female was dressed in a jeans skirt, shirt and cowgirl jacket. Jasper smiled and hugged them both. The male smiled and hugged him saying,"howdy fucker?"

"m good how r u Peter, char?" I recollected Peter and char from jasper's stories to be the ones to save him from his sire. I smiled and went to them. Char squealed and hugged me, "it's such a pleasure to meet the major's mate"

I smiled and hugged her back. "hey lil bit" "hey oh all knowing yoda" I smirked at Peter. Jasper had told me about Peter's gift. We allowed them to come in and introductions were made. After we settled down, jasper asked, "so captain, why are u here?"

Peter turned serious and said,"the volturi are in trouble and need our, specifically Bella 's help"