training and fight

Bella pov

The next few days were spent in training. Kol found his mate in Heidi who was a guard with the volturi. Klaus made a few more hybrids. The shifters of la push came to help. Some covens also helped us. Matt and Elena were turned. They chose the kind of their mates. They were exceptionally controlled for newborns. Many covens came to help the volturi.

I became good friends with the Amazon coven and the Denalis who were the extended family of the Cullens. Irina was Santiago's mate who was a volturi guard while Tanya was Charlie's mate. He too was turned. Jeremy, alaric and Jenna were also turned. But they were from our kind of vampires. Jeremy was Renata's mate who was aro's personal guard.

Bonnie was still human as we didn't want to risk her losing her powers on turning a vampire. She contacted Klaus's mother on the other side who was the original witch. She asked to be resurrected. Esther was brought back to life. She thankfully forgave her son and approved of me for her sons. She helped us in the training and helped Bonnie to increase her powers.

Finally the day of the fight arrived. We entered the field where Alice and Peter said the fight would occur.

We took our positions with the kings in front along with me and my mates by their side. My brothers and their mates stood behind us with rest of the guard in formation. I had a gift of a physical and mental shield also. I stretched my mental shield to cover our army. As soon as the army was in sight, the shifters made an appearance, and Jacob who was the alpha and my friend came and stood next to me. My mates by instinct went to cover me, but I growled, "don't u dare" causing them to look at me in anger and over protectively. "Bella don't ,u r the most important thing to us " Klaus said and pulled me a bit behind him. I huffed but nodded.

The other army came into view with Stefan and Vladimir, the Romanian leaders and Maria, the bitch who manipulated my mate and finally my target,  Michael, Klaus's father due to which Elijah and Klaus were on the run. Esther came and stood next to me causing Michael's eyes to widen.

Maria sent a sadistic and lustful look towards jasper causing me to growl loudly and hug jasper. He kissed me hard calming me down. Maria glared at me and I smirked. The Romanians trained their eyes on me and Jane and alec and I immediately stood in front of my friends.

The shifters tensed and I felt the enemy trying to attack my army with their mental powers but to no avail. My shield was too strong. I immediately wrapped multiple physical shields around every person of our army. Vladimir gave the signal and I nodded to Bonnie who along with Esther uttered a spell which immediately burned the army to ash. The leaders were shocked and looked around angrily. Stefan and Vladimir made a run for it but I caught them in my shield and deposited them at the feet of the kings. They looked at me and thanked me. Aro and Marcus immediately beheaded them as cauis set their bodies on fire. I indicated to Jane who sent pain vibes to Maria causing her to fall to the ground. I wrapped my physical shield keeping her mind open to receive the pain and dragged her and threw her at Jasper's feet. He looked at me shocked. I looked at him and said,"no one should kill her except u and of course Peter and char "

Peter and char came towards us and I encased them in a bubble so that Maria wouldn't escape. I told Benjamin to use his power and send the ashes to various directions. He did so to avoid resurrection.

I turned to Michael and caught him in my bubble and brought him to Klaus and Elijah and the originals. "he is all yours "

They smiled and entered the bubble.

I turned to my brothers and said, "now for our revenge" they looked at me confused and I brought an old enemy in front of them and Elena. "hello Katherine" I smirked and kicked her to Damon who staked her, "oops just missed" he said and threw her to stefan. Stefan slapped her and staked her and missed too. They then caught both her hands and I drew the stake, "don't worry I won't miss" I said and staked her on the heart.

We looked around to see all our enemies dead.

I searched the area for any unknown danger and finding none, drew my shield back. My mates came and kissed me hard. Everyone thanked me but I just brushed it off.

All was well again