Richard Grayson

Hey guys this is the first time I am writing anything for Wattpad so just bear with me. I really hope you guys like this and you are welcome to leave ideas for Bruce and Damian in the comments.

================================================================================  " Well who do you choose?" questions Dick looking down at you. I can't help but want him more and more by the minute. "You" I said quickly, maybe a little bit too enthusiastic. His eyes widen and he's taken back for a second by my answer. He picks me up and hands me a shot glass of mysterious liquid  he tells me to drink it. It tastes bitter despite it's nice purple color and he tells me to make sure I drink it all which I do. My whole body starts warming up in seconds and my private areas start getting wetter. They look at each other and without a word we all go to a mysterious house. It's...a sex room? Judging by the different kinky objects around the room, a sex swing, paddles, leashes and collars and so much more.

You whimper and press your face into Dick's neck shyly. He rubs his nose against the top of your hair and sighs. "You always smell so good, Princess.

"You smile at the compliment, your lips brushing the soft skin of his neck, just above his t-shirt.

"Let me take care of you," he murmurs. "I'll try to go easy on you since it's your first time." He sets you down on the bed.

He begins to run his fingers up and down the inside of your thighs, staying too far away from where you need him most but close enough to tease. Your eyes close as you let yourself focus solely on his hands and the way they make your skin raise with goosebumps.

"You love it when I touch your thighs, I can see it all over your face." He speaks to you a low, calm voice that also manages to be domineering at the same time. 

"Dicky" you whine, needing his hands to move elsewhere. 

" Not Dicky, Princess call me Sir," says Dick

"Yes Sir," You replied. 

"Do you want me to touch you somewhere else?" Dick asks. 

You nod eagerly. Your pussy is already wet and pulsing with needy desire. Your walls ache to be stretched out by him. The others had already stripped. Tim was sucking off Bruce, and stroking Damien's cock. While Jason was taking care of himself.

Dick finally gives you what you're desperate for, removing your clothing and running his fingers from the base of your entrance to the top of your clit. "You're already wet," he notes. "What's made you this wet before I've even touched you, Princess?"

You blink at him through your lashes but don't say anything.

Dick smiles, " I since it's your first time I'll let you choose how you cum. From my fingers? Or do you want to sit on my face?"

The image of him drinking from you like you're a lifeline runs through your head. Your walls clench at the thought. You swear you can feel his tongue licking between your folds already.

"Sir!" you cry out. Your thoughts are a blur in the midst of your bliss.

"Tell me, Princess," he insists.

"I want your cock," you whispered. Only once you've mentioned do you realize that his erection has been pressing into your ass this entire time. He's just as aroused as you are right now.

"Well aren't you a greedy girl?" he chuckles,

He taps you on the hip to signal you to stand up. Your legs are weak as you rise and watch him take off his jeans and shirt. Your eyes drink up the perfection of his naked body. He gives you an impatient look when you stay there just staring, so you move to lie down on the bed. Dick takes in the sight of your naked body spread out and eager for him.