Damian Wayne

" Well who do you choose?" questions Damian I can't help but want him more and more by the minute. "You," I said quickly, maybe a little bit too enthusiastic. His eyes widen and he's taken back for a second by my answer. He walks over to me and picks me up and hands me a shot glass of mysterious liquid he tells me to drink it. It tastes bitter despite its nice purple color and he tells me to make sure I drink it all which I do. My whole body starts warming up in seconds and my private areas start getting wetter. They look at each other and without a word, we all go to a mysterious house. It's...a sex room? Judging by the different kinky objects around the room, a sex swing, paddles, leashes and collars and so much more.

Damian lays you down on the bed. You bite your lip and bat your eyelashes at Damian. He starts to kiss up your neck softly making you hum. You feel him slowly taking off your bra. You feel his fingers running over the skin softer than you ever thought he could manage.

"God you have a way of driving me mad." Damian hissed. Damian reached down and caressed your inner thighs. You found your eyes rolling back in to your head.

"Now say my name" he moaned. His one hand rubbing your thigh while the other was at the edge of your underwear.

" Damia-" You were cut off by Damian. " No,no baby don't forget what I told you." 

"Yes Master," You responded

" Good-girl," Damian fingers dived inside your underwear. When he felt how soaked you were, his eyes locked with yours.It coats his fingers and makes him smirk as he glides it between your folds and towards your clit where he rubs circles. When he notices how you're muffling your moans with your hand, he lands a sharp slap to your clit that makes you jerk unexpectedly against him. He began to move his fingers in circles over your clit. Your head inadvertently leaned back. He began moving faster.

"M...m...master!" He sped up and you could feel the climax reaching its peak.

You moan at a mixture of his words and the sensation rippling through your body, your arms stretching out in front of you and trying to grab hold of anything, but there was nothing for you to hold so you simply clawed at the bed as Damian drops down onto his knees.

"That's right finish for me." He then plunged his fingers inside of you. You were reaching your whits end and let out a high pitched moan as you came.

He crashed his lips onto yours, creating a hot, passionate kiss. He released your locked lips and pulled his hand out from your underwear, dragging your wetness down your thigh.

He whirls you around so that you're facing him, his face level with your pussy. He takes off your panties and then thrusts one finger inside your hole, making your breath hitch. You throw your head back, you hands clinging to his hair. As another finger slides in, both pumping in and out at a dangerously slow pace, Damian leans his head down and starts to lick at your clit, looking up at you whilst he did it.

You moan, bucking your hips. "Damian, please. Please, please. "

A third finger slides in and you groan at the stretching sensation as he fucks his fingers into you harder. Your hands move up to palm at your breasts, until Damian grabs your wrist. You huff at the loss of contact. He stands, licking his lip as he pulls his fingers out of you and holds them towards your lips.

"Suck," Damian demands. 

You respond eagerly, leaning forwards and taking his fingers into your mouth. You look up at him, eyes all wide and innocent that have Damian even harder in his trousers. He swears that you'll be the death of him as your tongue swirls around his digits, licking yourself off of him and cleaning him up.

"Good fucking slut," he grows. "Now on your knees. Where you belong."

You respond quickly, dropping down like he had commanded you to. Without hesitation, you reach for the button and zipper of his trousers, undoing them both. You reach into his underwear and pull his cock out, wetting your lips at the sight. He's as hard as ever, precum oozing out of the top as he grabs the base of it, smacking your lips with it.

You half open your mouth, making a moaning sound as he smears it across your lips, leaving his precum behind. Your tongue darts out and you lick it up as he smacks your cheek with it. Your mouth opens wider, sticking your tongue out. Damian thrusts his hips slowly closer, his cock resting in your mouth as you take over, grabbing his shaft and jerking off anything that you couldn't fit into your mouth.

You suck in your cheeks as you bob on his dick, pulling off all of the way to then lick at his tip. Damian's hand grips your hair like it's a lifeline, small curses leaving his lips as you take him all the way back in. His tip hits the back of your throat, making your eyes water, but you keep him there for a few second, hearing his breathing grow short at the feeling until you pull him off of you, his cock now covered in your saliva.

"Fuck, you're so good," Damian mutters, his fingers going beneath your chin and moving with you as you stand up. 

 He lays you back across the bed.

Damian runs his tip up and down your folds before he presses it at your entrance, slowly gliding in. You both groan at the sensation. You'd throw your head back if you weren't already being fucked on the hard surface of the table. Your hands grip the sides of the bed but it doesn't stop your body jerking as Damian fucks into you hard.

"Master!" You nearly sob as he slams into you, your soaking heat making sounds that echo across the compartment. "Master,Master. MmmMmmmM."

Damian  groans at your words, rubbing your clit harder and slamming in and out of you like it's his mission. Your walls clench around his cock and have him tilting his head back, a breathy moan leaving his lips as he doesn't stop his assault on your nub. Everything feels so good– you can already feel your orgasm coming, thanks to the foreplay earlier as well.

"You're so good for me," Damian growls, glancing down and spitting on your pussy, even though you were already soaked. He rubs it in as he watches his cock drive in and out of your shaking form. "Such a good, pretty, little slut. But just for me."

"Just–" You squeeze your eyes shut when Damian hits a certain spot inside you, making you scream out. "Just for you, Master."

"You cum. You scream out and throw your head.  You claw at Damian's back as you call out his name, walls clenching around his cock over and over.

Finally, seconds later, you feel his hips stutter and one last powerful thrust before his cum begins to fill you, hot and fast. Your eyes flutter at the sensation, breathy whimpers leaving your lips as he pulls out of you.

Damian lays down and pulls you into his chest. " You okay , I didn't go to rough did I." 

You shake your head no, "I'm sleepy."

Damian smiles a little,"Okay, well you go to sleep, OK."

You yawn ,"OK," and immediately feel asleep. 

==============================================

Hey guys this will be the last chapter but I will update each chapter and make them better.