Prologue

6 years ago, jerusalem

glitch's narration: jerusalem, evening. my judgement. my 5th fleet from sagrado. it haunts me. but it worth glassing, i couldn't made things right. but i can. 3 days later. i scoured everything in my path and i saw a fleet of sagrado moving. I witnessed my everything in my path. But no jetters' right. I have changed. But someday. I will fight for our planet.

Tala: uncle.

Glitch: tala, what are you doing in here?

Tala: i'm just exploring some of christian churches but- oh my

Glitch: i think we gotta get out of here.

The fleets started to attack jerusalem

Glitch: lookout! (injured by the kind of explosion) ugh. Tala. Are you ok? (remove the debris to save her)

Tala: im ok

And then they heard the explosion and ran toward the evacuation point. But they heard the explosion again.

Tala: grab the gun.

Glitch: (grabs the smg) tala just go.

Tala: oh grimbles.

Glitch: what is it?

Tala: it's bereezas. Watch out!

They ran off while they're attacking.

Tala: how long till we get there?

Glitch: just keep going?

They got injured by plasma fire.

Tala: uncle we're going to evacuate. We're almost there. Take it (gives him an smg)

They shot more and more bereezas while she's dragging him to the evac.

Unknown: alpha team standing by.

They kept shooting more bereezas to keep them out of him. While the us navy appears

Unknown: seal team moving to the position

Tala: keep firing. We're almost there.

He continues to fire his smg but he reloads and fires his smg until they get here. When suddenly. An explosion that cames from a helicopter.

Tala: come on (carries him to the helicopter and opens it)

Seal team captain: echo team secure this position. What's going on?

Tala: get us out of here.

Seal team captain: get it.

They got to the helicopter and Left jerusalem by taking off

Glitch's narration : my tragedy taken me everything. My family. My brother. My half-sister. My kids. When i was a vandal and eco-terrorist. I ecoterrorized everything. F-ck em! They're wrong. But my early stages of my life. Changed everything. Undone my mistakes. Now i begin a war with them.

Present day

Glitch's narration: since i fled jerusalem, i started my first encounter of my life. I'm captured. Screwed everything else. Perhaps, I'm done with this sh-t

Bereeza: move! Cbeebie guy. Move!

Glitch's narration: i standed in united states full of b-llsh-t. There only everything active in this north American countries. Grim spires, prison drives, some of insects and Caucasians that transform into aircrafts called bereezas, some of infected birds that can link magnetic powers called khao. Dropships and fighter ships.