"I Am Not Cute"

The story starts after the reunion of Shravan and Suman as well as Nirmala and the Malhotra family. In short, it starts after the end of the show...
********************************

Sun rises and shines on the small city of Delhi, which houses so much of India's population that it is impossible to relate to its size on the map. Yet it's the heart of India, and just like the continuous pumping of our heart, this city stays awake 24×7.

Our hero and heroin stay in this very same city, currently at their work places.

Suman, Suman Tiwari-Malhotra has always been a force to be reckoned with, and that is why, after all the struggles, her hard work had finally been recognized. As of today, she was in a meeting with some very influential investors. Come on, let's meet her.
".... our main motive is to feed tasty food that's healthy. Because The targeted audience consists of children too. The ingredients' quality, though you have already checked, yet I would like to mention that we do NOT compromise with its quality. After all, it's the question of our customers' health. Health and Taste Buds are the two main aspects of any tiffin center service, which is what I believe in. With every meal that I and my team successfully deliver, we do it with a hope that it will surely bring a smile on the customers face and let him/her take a sigh of contentment after a day of hard work. And with this I conclude my presentation."

Sumo stood their confidently, waiting for the judgment to come. Yet, if you knew her closely, you could see her thumb fiddling with the ring on her ring finger, 'a gift from her Shravan', a sign of nervousness. The ring was gifted to her, coz Shravan wanted her to feel his presence even when he wasn't with her. The investors were discussing something amongst them, letting Suman the moment to lock her eyes with her team standing opposite to her, with way more nervousness than her. After all, if they got this deal, PCT would become a brand and not just remain a tiffin center, just what Sumo had always dreamt of.

One of them spoke up after a few minutes, "So Miss. Suman (as her wedding with Shravan was still not so widely known, courtesy: Court Marriage), we all were discussing about all the pros and cons regarding your proposition and we would like to tell you, that we all are ready to invest in this project."

And that was it. Happiness and hope bloomed in her heart as well as that in the heart of her employees. It was a dream come true for all of them. They all so wanted to jump in joy at the news but controlled themselves and just posed with a big grin on their faces. The twinkle in Sumo's eyes was so clearly visible that even the brightest of the stars would dim in front of her.

The man continued, "So Miss. Suman, we would like to sign the documents. I hope you have a lawyer to negotiate the points?"

Sumo was about to ask for a few days for that when, a voice said, "Of course she has."

                                                                                                  *************

Our dear Shravan Malhotra was busy dealing with another case. But at the back of his mind, the only thought was that of Sumo and the very important meeting of hers today. It was her stepping stone, after all.

Though in the past, he might not have understood her pain and struggles of so many years to give the reality to PCT. But what he knew of her in these few months after his return from London, he desperately hoped for her victory. That's the reason that he was a slight bit distracted today.

Pushkar understood his dilemma, too. After all, he himself was wishing the same as his brother, what with him watching Sumo work hard all these years to make her dream a reality. To change her helplessness into her empowerment.