𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄⬎

━━━━Fives picked up the camera, old style and physical lens, and pointed it to Apollo in the small kitchen. He turned it on, and started videotaping Apollo, "When did you rent this place out anyways?"

"Gift from your donor," Apollo said bluntly. "Where did you get that anyways?"

"One of those boxes," Fives answered, giving a shrug in a vague direction.

"Fives," Echo warned. "We're not here to go through Apollo's stuff."

"King's stuff."

Echo smirked now, "King's stuff."

Apollo sighed at the nickname, and turned to the two, hands on hip, spatula in one, and only missing the pink apron. "Go wake up Omega."

Echo turned obediently and went to wake up the 6 year old.

"I'm still your favorite clone, right?"

"You and Echo," Apollo corrected, turning back to the stove and checking the noodles.

Fives made his way onto the kitchen island and sat on top of it, "So, King, what are we cooking tonight?"

"It's called ramen, and it was the most popular type of food on Earth," Apollo answered. "Although there aren't any left in production, this'll be somewhat the same. Minus the crappy seasoning."

"Crappy seasoning?" Fives asked. "So what are you doing right now?"

"Uselessly stirring the noodles."

"Why is it in the hot water?" He asked. "And when's the little commander coming by?"

"Al'verde'ika," Apollo corrected, trying to teach him more mando'a. "I'm not sure how she's sneaking out this time. I think the general's finally caught all her escape routes."

And just as they said this, the doorbell rang three times, the agreed number to signal that it was Ahsoka. 

"Let's surprise the al'verd'ika," Fives suggested, turning the camera to Apollo again. 

Apollo shook their head, "Okay, go hide." 

Fives grinned, and carefully ran to the front of the apartment, and got set up in the corner of the room on top of the cabinet, pointing the camera to the front door. Just when Apollo opened it and let Ahsoka inside, Fives jumped down and screamed. 

"AH!" Another voice behind her yelped at the same time as Ahsoka. 

Apollo and Fives turned their heads to look at the intruder, seeing General Skywalker walk out and straighten his robes, trying to hide that he jumped five feet into the air and screamed like a girl five seconds ago. 

"So this is where you're going, Ahsoka?" He asked, trying to keep calm. 

"General!" Apollo and Fives stuttered out in sync, then both striking up perfect salutes. 

"At ease, Fives, King," Anakin reassured. "I don't usually try to spry on the lives of my men outside of war... but what the hell is Ahsoka doing here?"

"We're hosting a première party later today," Fives answered honestly. 

"Without me, Fives? I'm hurt," Anakin joked. "Who else is coming?"

"Rex, Tup, Appo, the arcs," Apollo answered, still not at ease. "You're welcome to join if you want."

Anakin smiled, looking between Fives and Apollo. "I think I will."