suna-fox eyes♠

Hello so when suna is talking it will show a ♠ at the beginning and end of his lines thats all now lets get started
...
..
...
...
The party looked cool purple lights and good music was playing in the background the party also had a dance floor it looked amazing the place had good food and drinks. I being me decided to smoke as there was a balcony where you could smoke (ps everyone here is aged up)and then i saw someone else come to the balcony and he start asking what i was doing. I was so lost in his fox eyes but I. Snapped back into realty i told the fox eyed guy what i was doing i asked for his name he said suna rintaro he than asked for my name i said y/n l/n he then said ♠can i have a try it looks somewhat  relaxing♠ i said sure and gave him a cigarette. It took him a bit to get used to it ♠it feels relaxing somehow♠ it kind of dose don't it suna blew out his cigar and we went back inside and we chatted until the song poker face came up by lady gaga. Me and suna took a few shots and started to dance ♠this is fun we should hang out more often♠ mhm we should. suna never noticed but from time to time i looked at his eyes he had beautiful fox eyes i loved them. ♠what are you looking at y/n?♠ "nothing suna" ♠if you say so♠ me and suna continued dancing but it was getting late hey suna? ♠mhm?♠ lets exchange phone numbers suna nodded and i then told him i had to leave but before i left he looked at me and said ♠cant wait to see you next time y/n♠ i smiled and said same gose for me!

Ayy its best boy sunaa this story is longer than usual but i hope you still enjoyed but see you all in the next story!