MY LIFE CHANGE

Hi,
I'm Matilda, I grew up in a pretty small town known as Greenport in New york city.
       I live in a family of five (5) and we're are extremely poor that we couldn't provide our daily necessities.
       My mum works in a small restaurant and the left over food she will bring home for us. We lived in a small apartment which was given to us by my mum's manager.
    The man was so nice that he insisted on paying our school bills, but my parents disagreed saying:
'' No sir, We don't want to be a burden to you, pls accept our disagreement to this offer". After that conversation the nice man backed off and he never spoke about us attending school but rather he insisted on home schooling all of us, thankfully my parents agreed.
   I have an elder sister named Chloe and a younger sister named Flora, and I was the middle child. My younger sister turned out to be my best friend. We will always laugh and talk. I will always  help Flora with her assignments and other activities. I loved Flora.
    We both grew up to be really close.
I loved Writing stories,  and the nice, young man will always be the first to read it . Whenever he reads story , he made me more motivated to write.
     Since I was 8 years old I always dreamed of becoming a famous author, and I never gave up on my dream.
     One day after my home lesson, I gave my lesson teacher one of my story to read:
"Sir" I said
"Yes, Matilda" He replied
" Sir, I wrote a story and I want to hear your opinion on it". I said
"Oh! Really" He said
"Yes sir" I said
"Ok" He replied
    I gave him the story, he read it for twenty minutes and said:
"Wow! this is a great story" He said
"Sir, was it nice "? I said
"Of course it is" He said
"Don't give up on your talent, for this can take you a long way in life" He said.
"Thank you sir" I said and left.
       After that advice I kept on writing different stories and my lesson teacher will read it, correct me and encourage me.
I decided to tell my elder sister Chloe about my dream.
"Hi, Chloe" I said
"Hey, what do you want" She said
"Chloe, recently I dreamt of becoming a famous author"I said
"Ha, ha , ha, An author" She laughed
"Yes, an author" I said
"What a stupid dream, you are so annoying" she said
"Get out of my room, now"! She shouted .
I was so angry with Chloe and I said
"Who need your opinion , instead of you to be thinking of what to be in the future, you are here chatting online. Chatting online is not a career and it will not take you anywhere in life" I shouted and left feeling heart broken.
    My younger sister Flora saw that I was sad and she said:
"Sist, what's up, how did it go. You look sad"
" Not well" I said
"What did she say" Flora asked
"She said it was a stupid dream" I replied
"What! how dare she say my sister dream is stupid. Well she just messed with the wrong person". She exclaimated and left to Chloe's room.
I held her hand and said " Don't, she has the right to say so, she's our elder sister.
"I won't go because of you, but if she say so anymore I will kill her", Flora said angrily.
She told me not to give up on my dream. Flora was my only friend who I could talk to. I comforted her and she comforted me. We both practice the proverb which says :
"Do to other what you want them to do to you."