Chapter 3

Flora and I decided to call the rich man that was old and thank him. So we called the man and thanked him  and also we sent him a huge sum of money. We talked with the man and he enjoyed the call.
       Later we called our childhood home lesson teacher and sent him a huge sum of money and also we thanked him. The both of us later called our High school English teacher and Principal and sent both of them a huge sum of money and we  thanked them both.
      For two years we had no information about Our parents and Chloe. We never cared about them because when we were young they never took good care of us.
      After a years of being popular and rich, I realized something I needed to get married. Any time I will go shopping I will see children and their parents together. They will play, laugh and talk together and that made me more motivated to get married.
       Fortunately I had a work mate in which we had been dating for years. After two years of dating we got married and gave birth to our first daughter and we named her Isabella
      Isabella is the Joy of my life. I resolved not to make the mistake my parent made when I was young. No matter how tired I am I will always be there to answer and make Isabella happy. My younger sister Flora got married and now she is a mother of two children. Her children names are Elizabeth and Queeneth.
     I never heard anything about our parents until one day. Flora brought her kids so they could play with Isabella .  Flora and I decided to watch the television together (My husband and Flora's husband were not around, they both own different company that produce the same goods.) As we were watching television we saw and heard something that shocked the both of us . We heard that our parents were in prison for advanced Fee Fraud.
         They both were in prison and they looked very thin an skinny. We felt very sad for them. As we were still watching television we heard the door bell. The butler opened the door and to our horror it was Chloe our elder sister.
"What, Chloe" Flora said
"How did you find us" I said
"Flora, Matilda I am so sorry pls forgive me. Matilda I am sorry for calling your dream stupid. Now I know that a dream can really come true. All my money was being stolen by my boyfriend. He took my small saving and ran away. Since that day I was determined to look for you both and apologize."
"I saw a banner that was about Matilda story and I saw a number there, I used the number to trace you, and look at you, living a luxurious life. Pls forgive me you both, I have been a terrible elder sister" Chloe said
"We will forgive you, but give us both some time" I said
"I will, but where will I stay" Chloe said
"Ok , we both will give you a little sum of money each month so you can take good care of yourself" Flora said
After that incident Flora and I always send a little amount of money into Chloe account and I know that one day I will surely forgive my elder sister Chloe.
          Now Flora and I are very close and we are a big and close Family