𝑪𝒆𝒐 (𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒚. 𝑴𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒆)

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓:𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒏𝒈

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆:𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒃. 𝑵𝒔𝒇𝒘 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 !! 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕.

𝑪𝑾:𝑰𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒖𝒃 𝒄𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗

Ningguang looked for perfection and only perfection.

She stared at her beatiful office. The grand father clock so clean it sparkles inbetween anyones eyes a pouch off mora next to her hand wishing her luck her soft eyes looking out her sunseted window.

A meek knock was heard on her door.
"Come in." Her silk tone made the door open revealing a shorter girl than her smiling softly.

"I see your the new personal secratary I have. Let me set some ground rules." She immediately spoke She sounded so harsh yet. That face was perfection that soft smile and soft voice you spoke to her with. Perfection at its finest. If only she could ruin such...Artwork.

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗

"Lady ningguang your schedule."  You spoke finally that voice that drived her nuts.

only months passed yet she couldnt stray from the fact off your perfect face all she could do was masturbate to the sounds and memories she had off you. Until finally she wantes to fuck you indeviniatally she waits in her office. Afterall you worked overtime when no one was there just. for.her.

!!

"Ive seen you made some progress on your assignment,May you come sit here."
Her feminine voice rang so much you Admired her so much.
"I have personal Meeting id like you to join just in case please come to the jade chamber at 1:45pm tommorrow." The perfect time to ruin you. No man could please her,Her husband was just death fodder and a means for mora you however are so innocent and perfect nothing would be so helpful..To her..pleasure.

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗

You arrived at your bosses house as she led you to her personal chambers there she was waiting for you.

"Come sit have a drink off tea." She handed you a cup as you drank. You both decided to contiue on with talking you asked her when the meeting was she'd avoid the subject until..
You felt so pleasured but you needed it to go..
Your face flushed. "Lady ningguang i-i need the toilet.." Before you could speak your already on the bed.

"Hush dear,You've done so much for me let me return the favour." Your lower body shivered to the recent expouser The phone rang next to her as she shut it spam calls from her husband were meaningless as he was locked out for awhile.

The kisses trailling down your neck as you let out cute whimpers. Made her want to explore more. "Lady ningguang please N-nGh h-help me!.." Your voice lost itself as fingers trailed to your clit. A slight touch off it made you moan and tug her shirt. She finally inserted her fingers stone cold with no second to adjust She fingered you hard "Sweet girl,No need for work just enjoy yourself." Her whispers left from your ear just want her to tell you how much you've done. You didnt know what this was infact you liked it alot. The twist in your stomach felt weird..It already happened 4 times the last you could rember..

It finally split As you felt that rythm gone as something else did. "Lady ningguang Ple-mHm.. more.." Your soft whimpers were never ending..

She finally sat up and exposed herself to you. "Here ill teach you something."  She pointed towards a hole... She let out your tongue as you licked it. "Insert it a-and mmh.. lick it.."

You didnt know how but you tried once you got the rythm you did it,You pleased her.
"Ill teach you more tricks my personal secretary you just need to be a good girl and listen okay?"

She ignored the sound off her phone ringing she had a new toy to play with.

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗