Free the Gods.

Armoni Judah Sinclair

"Yeah and don't forget the Chick-fil-A sauce Nigga I'm deadass, y'all want some?"I look over asking ivy spike and buck, lani and red the rest of the guys onna porch if they was hungry. They all shook they heads no. "Ight dude hurry up I'm hungry." I say hanging up.

I look up shortly after getting a text from Sergio seeing he was pulling up. I walk down the stairs of the porch to the car.

Sergio was just somebody I was messing around with I don't take him seriously at all.

"Wassup witchu" he said as I sat inna passenger seat

"Boy gimme my shit where my ice cream?" I say opening my chicken sandwich.

"Here" he handed the ice cream to me

"Thank you kind sir" I say smiling

"When ima see you again"

"I don't know" I say licking the ice cream watching him

"Who All up here you know yo boy like to send his homies"

"Mmcht thAts not my boy goof ass and that's cause you tell people you was out wimme you knew who girlfriend you was messing with." I say wrapping my food up so I can hurry up and get away from this nigga.

"Mann"
"Bye lil dude" I say walking back to the porch

Who that was Sergio?" Ivy asked

"Mmh" I say finishing my ice cream

"Lil gay ass" lani said

"You needa stop playing with that boy Sergio life moni yk mfs onna block finna tell yo nigga" spike said coming out the door sitting down

"By mfs he mean himself" ivy said.

"Ughhh wish I would've never fucked that man" I say throwing fries to the dogs.

"Welp you did now you his forever" spike chuckled

"Shut up musty and plus that's def not my nigga no more. I hope you told him when he get out we done."

"fuck I look like saying some like that to him?" Spike ask looking at me crazy

" ion understand what his lil ass don't get I don't even answer the phone for him he call every ducking dsy too shit really annoying"

"Fr I thought y'all done talking"ivy asked making me smile.

"Nah Ian talked to him since last year when he sent that bear for Valentine's Day" I said opening my phone texting people back.