The block

Armoni Judah Sinclair

"Wake up we finna slide to the block right fast" he said tapping my leg trying to raise me off him.

"No Move"

"Comon man I gotta get up" he said wiping the slob off my mouth

"Nooo just lay down Osama" I say moving my face from his hand

"We can lay down later I got money to make, yo breathe stank be quiet"

"Mmcht you ain't seen me in 2 years acting like youn miss me Fr" I say throwing my leg off him and turning watching him get up and walk around the room to the body mirror wiping his face.

" I hate you"

"Huh" he said sitting his face towel onna dresser.

"You heard what I said Ahmad" I say sitting up pulling off my bonnet.

"Mmcht for what ,You so mad why" he walk over grabbing my face with both hands.

"Causeee"

"Cause why" he asked pulling on my ears

"You missed my prom me moving out all that and my graduation all the big shit you said you was gon be there for yk you was my only real family".

Like I said me and Osama got done real history I knew him since I was 17 he a year older than me so he graduated before then went to jail the summer I graduated.

"I told you I was sorry"

"Sorry don't mean shit cause you and I both know you'll turn around and go right back"I told him pulling back.

"You know  how this shit go already man"

"You love trouble"

"No shit just follow me" he said in a calm voice

" nah you just don't give a fuck."I said getting in the shower ending the conversation.

@the bloc

"Idc bitch ima fuck whoever whenever I want" I say.
Currently he was mad because we were on the bloc and Sergio pulled up and tried to talk to me and like a dumbass he got jumped by Osama lil yes men.

Oh Fr?" He asked leaning more into the car looking me in my eyes

"Yeah foreal Osama" I say dragging Fr leaning up to get in his face like he did me.

Next thing I know my head flew back on the seat and his hand was on my throat gripping harder than ever and he was hovering over me

" you gon fuck who moni who ?"

"I can't breathe" I say tapping on his arm only making his grip tighten

I began seeing dark spots in my vision so I start scratching and scraping his arms and hand. I can't believe this man is chocking me infront of all these people and ain't nobody said nothing.

You done?" He asked suddenly letting me go making me cough hard trying to regain my strength letting air in my lungs again . He slammed my door walking to the driver side throwing his gun on my lap hitting my knee.

"Ouchhh Osama chill out bitch damn"

"My bad Ian see you hoe" he said stating the car up and speeding to the highway to his house.

I reach over and smack him in his mouth

"Bitch now watch your mouth"

"Whatever bitch" he said turning to smile at me

I was about to smack him again till he grabbed my hand mid air and held it

"Calm down I'm playing with you" he said laughing

"Awe now I'm acting wild huh? You wanna die?" I ask pushing the stirring wheel over causing us to swerve

"Stop Crazy bitch" he said grabbing both my hands slowing down the car

"I wasn't a crazy bitch when you was begging to put your dick in me now was I?" I say pushing the stirring wheel again making him push me to the window hitting my head

"See all you wanna do is put your hands on me"

"Mmcht Moni come on now"

"Stop taking to me" I say sitting back with my legs to my chest

"Moni baby" he said pulling up to his apartment complex parking

"No Osama cause all you wanna do is put your hands on me and fuck me.  You keeping me from living bro this shit ain't fair"

"You know I wanna leave you alone so bad..."

"So leave me alone it's simple"

"You know if I could I would leave you alone moni"

" What's stopping you then"

"You asking me that like you wasn't just my babymomma two summers ago" he said

"Don't bring my son in this" I say wiping my face.

"That's not just yo blood shorty was mines too."

"You wasn't ready to be no lil boy daddy no way still ain't."

"Nah I guess not, you selfish asl man"

"How...it was a mistake"

"I thought about my little boy everyday while I was in that cell. past me a wood" he told me pointing to the glove department.

" I thought about him that whole summer.Im sorry... if I could do it all over again I would" I said meaning every word I told him. I missed that Ahmad we ain't never been a good couple but back then he would listen and it wasn't just what he said unlike now.

"I really don't know why I can't leave yo ass alone." He said patting his legs for me to come sit. I crawled over and laid my head in his neck.

"Ion understand how I got so much love for you when all you do is lie and embarrass me"he said licking his blunt.

"I tired I really did, I tired to change for you and our baby but it just wasn't in God plans for me"

"But he want us together still ?" He said watching my every move.

"Some shit ain't meant to be forever" I say

"The problem is you wanna keep fucking these hoe ass niggas and Ima keeping laying them down bout you" he said blowing out smoke licking his lips.

"This just some you forcing"I saying leaning back onna stirring wheel facing him.

"ion wanna let up on you."You know we locked in for life" he said handing me the blunt.

"You my bitch for life?" he ask grabbing my neck with both hands

"Ion think I got a choice" I sat blowing smoke in his mouth.

Screaming cause Fr especially a white man 😂😂

Ok stinks that's a wrap🎬
Y'all still like it ???

Comment and vote.

Byeee🖤🖤