Chapter 4

Picture of little Ellie . ain't she such a cute.........

Angelo had seen and loved the blush that had crept up her cheeks when she had been embarrassed and had been quick to put her out of her misery.

He could see different emotions fleet past her big violet eyes,. Truly they spoke volumes,. He wondered again what she  was going to do at the school. Was she a teacher? No, she was too pretty to be one, well one way to find out. He said to himself as he pulled by the school gate. She dint even thank him, she all but rushed to the little girl huddled in a corner crying.

He would  tell by the sniffles and heaving of her little shoulders,. The woman took her in her arms and gave her a big hug. 

They looked alike. From the shocking red gold hair to the violet eyes. Was she her daughter. He felt a tunge' of jealousy creep through him. Was she married?. He had no right to feel this way. For goodness sake, this wasn't normal. She strode towards his car.

Angel couldn't formulate any words for the man who had just helped her, when she saw the huddled for of her sister. She reached for her sister and hugged her. 'Hi sweetie, sorry I got late my car broke down and I couldn't fix it.

'I thought.... sniff....... that you had left me...........hick up.. . ....... like mom and dad'
"Baby, remember i will always be here for you, I love you Ellie ,  stop crying."

It broke her heart whenever she saw Ellie crying.

Come Ellie, we have to go thank that man who helped me come pick you up 'okay? '
Ellie nodded,her eyes big because of the tears.
She fidgeted on her feet  when she reached the car.' Uuuuum thanks for everything 'Ellie tugged down her hand.
"Angie, is he your boyfriend? "

Although it was an innocent question, it got her blushing to her roots' No Ellie, hes my uuum my... uum my friend.

She looked at the man who looked bemused at the exchange. "Oh I dint get your name?"
' Am Angelo Garcia'
'Angie, he's got a name close to yours.

There  come Ellie again' And what is your name little girl. 'Am not little, am a big girl because I can brush my teeth by my own and get myself into bed, though Angie tucks me in."

Angelo was having the time of his life. He couldn't believe that the little girl that had been crying five minutes ago was gone and in place a chatter box.

Angie, according to the girl, was blushing like mad. He decided he liked her like that. She looked so young. Angie, so lovely a name 'Ahem, Ellie shut up, well I guess you've meet my little sister, Ellie and am Angel, Ellie just likes to call mi Angie, I tried but couldn't get her to call me Angel so I stopped trying.

If he thought Angie was lovely, Angel suited her  very nicely. She looked like one. Relief surged him on realizing that Ellie was only her sister.

"Do you need me to drive you anywhere else?'
She did not like feeling dependent on anyone else but her self, but if she refused, it would take hours before another car passed by.

She was sure that Ellie was starving,. Angelo could see conflicting emotions in her eyes but defiance was the strongest but she must have reached a decision for she sighed and entered the car.

"Can you drop us at the but stop, from there I'll get a bus".
He sighed and decided not to argue until he reached there.He passed his house and pointed at it saying it was his home.

'You mean you live with Grams and Gram pa Garcia? 'Yes, Ellie am their son," ' Really? Oh neat, I wish I lived there too with all the horses,me and Angie couldn't be alone anymore'
" Stop it Ellie, you know I always take you there when am free'

Which wasn't much by  the guilty look in her eyes 'Am sorry its been tough without out parents around' Where are they? He inquired 'They died one year ago and its been just me and Ellie.

He saw the vulnerability in her eyes' The weight of looking after Ellie rested on her small shoulders.

Angel couldn't believe that she had told a stranger let alone a man she did not trust, her story. Well it wasn't a secret but it sure wasn't meant for discussion.

She blamed all this on Ellie, well it was no use trying to blame her anymore, shes the one who had talked. She hated the pity she saw reflected in his beautiful green eyes.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you home?, am not busy.'
'No that's fine, we'll be fine , Thank you for everything., Goodbye. It dint take long for the bus to arrive and they got in.

Angelo couldn't shake the feeling of Angel and her little sister, Ellie  as he drove away. Funny, He missed her and little Ellie's endless questions.

He dint know if he would ever see them again but he sure hoped so. He said to himself as he drove up his parents house driveway.

Thank u for taking your time to read. Enjoy the rest........... ;)