~ Chapter Twelve - Trouvaille ~

"Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It's a journey of discovery - there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair." - Rick Warren

𓆩*𓆪

Feeling the soft sheets beneath my fingertips, I'm brought back to Viktor's cluttered and cozy room, the sun no longer in the sky and the moon wide awake. All of the noises and the buzzing came back at once, hitting me like a train. Wincing, I allow myself to adjust from the dreamscape and collect myself. Looking down at my arms and legs, I try to look for anything that would suggest that what I just experienced wasn't a dream. 

You won't find anything.

How come?

The dreamscape doesn't affect your physical body. Only your emotional and mental ones. Just like any normal dream.

Huh... Weird.

How so?

I don't know- I normally don't have dreams like that. It felt so... real. 

We could feel EVERYTHING- Like, everything. That was so intense!

I'm assuming we all had a good experience. Now would be the time to say if you didn't. However, not like it would change anything. Viktor only took your-

Our.

...Our dream virginity. Refrain from interrupting, cretin. 

Yeah, yeah, whatever. You don't scare me, Lira. It's not like you can do anything, anyway. We both share (Y/N)'s body, so what are you going to do, huh? Choke me? Bite me? We are in the same body. If you did any of that, it would affect you too.

Besides, I like that stuff-

You are incredibly-

Would you guys quit fighting? We need to figure out where Viktor is. How long have we been sleeping? 

Mm... Determining from how high the moon is in the sky, I would say it's almost midnight. And before you ask what was the last thing we did before we fell asleep, I had given Viktor some of our energy to heal him. Now, he had said he was going to be in the lab. Let's see if he is there first.

Sounds like a good idea. What do you think, Shimmer?

I'm fine with it. I just want more sleep, so the faster we find that sexy man, the better. I want to feel his skin agains-

You're done, you're done.

Digging through Viktor's donation pile of clothing that he keeps in one of the many boxes on the floor, I grab a pair of brown pants and slip it on, fitting slightly baggy but nicely. Looking around the room, making sure he isn't here, I head for the door and unlock it, opening up to the empty, quiet hallway. As we were heading to the lab, the moonlight casting enough light to see clearly, the only sounds were my breathing and the slight thuds of my feet against the concrete. 

Once we reached the lab, we head inside and found Viktor in his seat, slumped over on the desk. Walking over to him, trying to get a better look at him, I sighed in relief as he is only sleeping.

What, did you think he was dead?

I don't know! You never know sometimes, okay? It's better to be safe than sorry. 

Crouching down next to him, his breathing slightly picked up as we got close to him but resumed at a slow pace as he subconsciously got used to our presence. Taking a deep breath, I smiled when I noticed how peaceful he was. He always looks so serious when he is awake, always stressed out and anxious. Tucking a strand of hair behind his ear, I couldn't help but feel the urge to play with it. Too caught up in my own thoughts, and Lira and Shimmer bickering, I didn't notice when Viktor nuzzled his head against my hand and only noticed when he nearly fell out of his seat.