𝘌𝘱. 1

Waking up in the morning with a tired body is not an unfamilliar feeling for me

After all this is...the normal life of a sleep-deprived high school student.

This is my daily routine. Eat breakfast , take a bath , brush my teeth , get ready for school , and suffer at that hell hole.

~

I was originally a child from a dirty orphanage. However , kids weren't treated very well at that place hence I ran away.

┉With no resources at all.

Fortunately some rich couple that lost their daughter approached me and out of nowhere asked me to become a part of their family.

They took care of me and gave me all my needs but─

life wouldn't favor you for the rest of your life unless you're some kind of mary sue...

And I am not one. When I was ten they finally found their real daughter, everything went downhill from then on.

I was afraid.

I was afraid that I would get abandoned , I was afraid that everything my parents gave me will disappear and fall on her hands so easily.

So I worked hard to try and get their attention back into me but...all this time the spotlight was for her and was never meant to be mine.

I blindly followed and obeyed their orders hoping that they'll love me like how they used to.

The anxiety of getting replaced took over my head without even realizing that...

I was the replacement.

I'm the top student of our school and everyday I had to show that fake perfect little angelic smile to everyone for the sake of my family's reputation