Chapter 1

Force's pov

"Commander! What do we do?!" I yelled "keep fighting soldier! We need to hold out until the extraction ships arrive!" Commander replied "yes sir!" I said and continued shooting. I heard ships landing and then footsteps. "Move men!" Commander ordered and I tried to run to the extraction ships but they took off. Leaving me all alone. I looked around and saw that a droid battalion was marching towards a settlement of togruta children. "Commander! Where'd you go?!" I yelled over the comms "I'm sorry Soldier, but there is nothing we can do," he replied and my signal was cut. "CODY YOU TRAITOR!" I roared before turning to the droid army. I charged and began firing at the droids, many were shot until I felt electricity running through me. I fell to my knees and when I looked I saw Dooku stood there, "aren't you a feisty one, I will ask this only once. Would you like to become my apprentice?" he asked surprising me "yes, Lord Dooku," I hesitantly said. I heard the activation of a lightsaber and Dooku's lightsaber fell in front of me "this is your test," he stated, I reached out and turned it off "good, rise my new apprentice. Tell me, what is your name?" Master asked "CT-2897 Master," I replied "from now on you are named Force," he said as I stood up. I nodded and we began walking to his ship. 

1 year later

It's been a whole year since I was betrayed by Cody and my master took me in as his apprentice. He took me to a force nexus where I became force sensitive and am now able to use even force lightning. The nickname Force is quite accurate actually. 

"Master, you summoned me?" I said kneeling before him in the command room "yes my apprentice, I want you to infiltrate the kaminoan laboratories. Specifically the one with your former Commander in. You will tell your former brothers at the outpost at the entrance of the hyperspace lane that you recently escaped, with your inhibitor chip now removed you will be immune to all orders given by your creators and the jedi generals," Master explained "yes Master, although I wish to personally kill Cody," I replied "I understand my apprentice, go, and I expect you to report in every two weeks," he said, I stood up and nodded. 

I arrived at the space above the outpost and opened the communication link. "Outpost, this is CT-2897, I am arriving in a Separtist ship," I said "CT-2897? I thought you were killed in action," the clone on the other end replied "I was captured not killed, do I have permission to land?" I asked "yes Soldier, welcome home Brother," they replied. I soon landed and could see soldiers pointing their blasters at the exit ramp, with my lightsaber on my belt and blaster rifle on my back I walked down the ramp in my heavily modified armour. "Is this a trick?!" one yelled "no," I said removing my helmet revealing me to be a clone. They lowered their weapons and I could see Commander Cody and Captain Rex among them. I walked over doing my best to keep my hatred for Cody down. "Soldier, what is your name?" Commander Cody asked "CT-2897, Sir," I replied and I could sense his shock "but you can call me Force now," I added "I thought you were dead Soldier, and... sorry for leaving you," Commander Cody replied "don't worry Sir, I don't hold it against you. I'm just mad that you left the togruta children," I stated. "You what Cody?" Captain Rex asked surprised "we were being overrun, we had no choice!" Commander argued "that doesn't matter now Sir, I managed to stall the clunkies long enough for the togruta to escape, but they captured and experimented on me," I stated "alone?" Captain Rex asked sounding impressed "yes Sir, so tell me Captain. How is Ahsoka?" I asked "it's Commander Tano to you Soldier, and she's doing quite well. She's become quite the young jedi," Captain replied "sorry Sir, and I'm glad," I said and walked off.

It's time to head to Kamino, our shift is over now. "Force, you ready?" Cody asked me as we got on the ship "yes Sir," he replied. 

We landed on Kamino and as we were getting off the ship I could see General Ti. "General, it is good to meet you," I said reaching out for a handshake "likewise Solider," she replied shaking my hand "enough flirting Soldier, we're right now here to test a squad of recruits," Cody said "wha- I'm not flirting!" I yelled "sure you're not," Rex replied as we walked into the lab.