Chapter 3

Force's pov

Secura and I got to our new 'apartment' and found it smelled like bantha fodder. "You alright?" I asked putting a hand on her shoulder "yes, no need to worry about me Force. I'm still a little surprised at the backstory we were given," she replied "which is?" I asked "we're supposedly a young couple, as in romantically," she explained. I thought for a few moments, without realising I was blushing "what's the mission again?" I asked "we're here to stop a rebellion led by Separatist spies," Secura said. We looked around and found it had a single bedroom, "if you cross onto my side of the bed your not going to have a dick by morning," she threatened making me laugh "no need to worry about that Secura, I'm not going to be doing that," I promised. 

After a few hours it was night and Secura decided we should go to her new... job? We quickly found out it's a strip club, "great," I growled "it's fine, nothing is going to go wrong," she assured "hello there sexy," a drunk guy slurred and slapped Secura on the ass, I was about to punch him but was sent a glare by Secura "sorry but I'm not working yet," she said and he walked off. "I don't like this one bit," I stated "I know you don't, but the ends justify the means," she replied, I sighed and walked out. 

On Kamino

Rex's pov

We just got another commander done, "Rex, why did you want me to go through this surgery again?" Wolffe asked "you'll understand in the future Wolffe, do you trust  me?" I asked "of course, we're brothers Rex," he replied. He then left and I crossed off Wolffe and began thinking who to do next, "Rex, who next?" Fives asked as he walked in with Hunter "I don't know. So far we've done: me, you, Hunter and his squad, Wolffe, and Force's squad," I said "I suggest Commander Fox, the Coruscant guard needs to have their leader in the right head space. Considering they're directly in Sidious' palm, more than any of us," Fives stated "good thinkin Fives," Hunter complemented. "May I ask what you are all talking about?" General Ti asked walking in "General, I- err..." I trailed off "we're just talking General, nothing to worry about," Hunter replied "I can tell you are lying," General Ti said "ask Force Sir," Fives said "I will, hopefully he will clue me in," she replied and walked out.

On Coruscant

Force's pov

As Secura and I got back Rex called "yes Rex?" I asked "are you alone?" he asked "no, Secura is here with me," I replied "should we let her know?" Rex asked "let me know what?" Secura asked clearly confused "I think we should Rex, besides I'm going to be spending a few weeks with her," I said, he nodded and ended the transmission. "What is it?" she asked "do you know if we're being recorded?" "what- no, but why would that matter? What is going on?" Secura asked putting her hands on my shoulders "the jedi are in danger, Rex and I are dealing with it," I stated and tried to walk off "tell me the truth," she ordered grabbing my wrist. "What you're about to hear cannot leave this room," I said "how important is it?" "swear your lightsaber that you'll keep this between me, you and Rex," "I'm not going to do that Force," she said "that or I'm not telling you," I replied "I swear on my lightsaber that I will keep this between us," Secura stated. "The jedi are going to be marked for treason against the Republic, you're all going to be hunted and killed by clones. But me, Rex and Fives are working to stop it. We all have chips implanted into our brains that make us do whatever the senate or chancellor wants, the reason I joined the jedi order is to be able to remove the chips quicker than one clone at a time," I explained and could see her shock "we have to tell the council, they need to know about this," she said "NO!" I yelled "this is exactly why we agreed not to tell any jedi, because you would want to tell the high council and will be to obvious in doing it. I know what I'm doing Secura. Do not tell them," I growled "Force, I am your superior, I am a jedi master and a general. This is an order," she stated "I'm not going to follow that order, I am the only one who knows about all of this, I know the identity of Sidious, I know more about the Separatists than you could ever imagine, but I'm not telling you because the jedi are blind!" I yelled. I could see she was now furious, "you know who Sidious is and aren't telling us?" she asked "for your own good, Sidious will execute order 66 too soon and I am not going to let that happen," I explained "but the jedi are not blind! and we can handle this better than you!" "better than us?! How do you think it feels to know you were created just to be used to kill those you care about most?! Clones are the only ones who can handle this, Sidious doesn't expect us clones to figure out the truth, he doesn't expect the jedi to find out. He thinks I'm loyal to him, but guess what? My loyalty is not to him! It's to my brothers, and to you!" I yelled. When I stopped yelling I could see a tear rolling down her cheek "you mean that?" Secura asked "of course," I replied wiping it away "why wouldn't I?" we just looked at each other, not moving. Or at least until I kissed her, once her shock was gone I could feel her melting into it. When I pulled away we stared at one another, "what was that for?" she asked "I dunno, just felt right," I replied smiling a little "alright, I won't tell anyone, I trust you, and if you're right then... force help us all," she said and went off to bed.