The story of Joy Part 1

This will be a recurring mini filler series throughout the progression of the tournament ark. This story takes place sometime in the future and is just filler. But it will also hold slight foreshadowing to the sequel of this book. So let's get started.

The little girl is grinning as she runs throughout her backyard. Her jet black hair flowing in the wind.

"Joy, come here sweetie it's time for snack." Her mother says as opens the screen door.

"Okay!" Joy yells back as she runs as fast her little 6 year old legs will let her.

She makes it to the door as she runs inside. Her mother chuckles as she closes the screen door. "How's my little munchkin." Her father says as he scoops her up.

"PAPAAA!" Joy yells as she laughs. Suddenly—

4 Years Later

The memory is cut off as a now 10 year old Joy is jolted awake by a strange noise.

"Shit..." she hears someone whisper.

Joy pushes herself back against the wall and curls up into a ball. Just then a young teenage girl with magenta colored hair steps into her view.

"Where could she be?" The teenager says looking around.

Joy notices a crown floating above the girls head and her magenta hair.

"Is she...?" Joy questions to herself quietly as she watches the girl carefully.

The girl closes her eyes as her crown begins to glow.

"Found you." Is all she says before she appears in front of Joy.

Joy screams as she attempts to punch the girl. The magenta haired girl catches the punch but is pushed back a little.

"Wow you're strong." Is all she says.

"What do you want with me you evil eternal, go away! Leave me alone!" Joy yells.

"Kid I'm not evil, if I was you'd be dead already. Plus I'm here to protect you." The girl explains.

"Prove it!" Joy yells at her.

"How am I-" just then the girl hears a noise. "Stay down and stay quiet." The girl says to Joy.

"Why?"

"Just do it." The girl says. A hunter comes rushing through the door. The girl summons a kunai to her hands which makes Joys eyes widen in surprise. She throws the kunai and it hits the man in the head killing him instantly.

She walks over and pulls out the kunai, and cleans it of the blood.

"More are coming so let's go." The girl says with urgency.

"Why should I?" Joy questions.

The girl sighs in frustration as an arrow comes flying through the window. As it's about to hit Joy the girl catches it and crushes it. A flurry of arrows comes flying in as the girl uses her kunai to deflect all of them. The girl kneels down in front of Joy.

"Come on get on." She says.

Joy does as she's told and gets on the girls back. The girl runs at the broken window and jumps.

"Wait this is the 4th floo-ahhhhhh!" Joy screams as the girl deflects more arrows as they fall through the air.

The girl lands on top of one of the men killing him. The girl runs at another hunter dodging arrow after arrow. The girl jumps and kicks the hunter sending him flying into a building. The commotion and chaos has caused a crowd to form as the girl summons a cloak for herself and Joy to conceal both of their identities. The girl throws her kunai at the third hunter. It stabs him in the hand causing him to drop his bow. The girl runs at him and rips the kunai out as she ducks his punch. She tosses her kunai in front of his face as she cartwheels and kicks it through his head.