I. Hate. Bugs!

3rd pov
"AAAAHHHH!! EWW! BUGS ARE SO FUCKING GROSS!" Naoki comes running in concerned "What's wrong?" Orochimaru jumps in Naoki's arms "Bug! Kill it!" "Babe is a bug." Orochimaru looks offended "Stop talking shit about me in front of my face and kill it!" Naoki rolls his eyes and puts him down and picks up the bug and throws it in the grass.

Orochimaru and Naoki are currently out and now bugs are chasing him "Ew! Ew! Ewww! Baby help me! I'm being hunted down!" Naoki laughs silently as he acts like he can't hear him "Baby! Help meeee! Please!!" Naoki sighs and turns around and walks over and swats his hand at the bugs and they turn away. "Oh thank you! You really saved me!" "Babe they ar-" Orochimaru kisses Naoki and moans as he breaks the kiss "Yea your welcome, i can do it anytime."

"DADD!!!" Naoki runs into the kitchen where Mitsuki yelled "What?! What is it!" "Dad saw a bug and is hiding under a blanket." "OROCHIMARU!" Orochimaru lifts up the blanket "Get your ass out!" Orochimaru gets up and has his head down "Bugs aren't that fucking bad." "Yes they are!"

"Babe..." "Yes?" "I'm sorry, it's just bugs are so...ugh!" Naoki chuckles "Yes Yes but you need to tighten up a bit okay? You look like a crazy person when you see a bug." "I am a crazy person." Orochimaru says giggling "Yes but your my crazy person and no one gets to see your crazy but me." Says Naoki smiling "Deal." The next day..... "AHHHH!!! EW FUCK EWWWW!!!" Yells Orochimaru running and Naoki face palms and smiles.