Your past is a pain in the ass

❗️Btw Jiraiya's a ghost❗️

3rd pov
Orochimaru and Naoki are walking to the Hokage's residence since Naruto asked for them. When they walk in their jaws drop, they see Orochimaru's past self looking back at them. "Oh my god can one day be normal!" Says Naoki groaning "What the hell..." Says both Orochimaru's "Who are you?" Both of them say "You guys are both Orochimaru but I think one of you are from the past." Says Naruto concerned, Past orochimaru looks to see Naoki and he blushes "Naoki?" "Yes?" "How do you know...um future me?" "Oh your my fiancé in the future." Says Naoki nonchalantly and Past Orochimaru blushes rashly then faints. "Oh wow....was I always that dramatic??" "Yes." Says Naruto and Sasuke. "Anyways what do we do with me?" "Take him with you. We can't babysit...well you." Says Naruto "Just don't let you run loose because you know you were in the past." Orochimaru cringes and nods "Naoki can you grab me that's on the floor?" Naoki picks up Past orochimaru and all three of them walk out and walk home. Naoki looks to see how anxious Orochimaru is even though his face won't show it. "What's wrong?" "Well i'm afraid of the kids to see what I was. I don't paint myself to be perfect but I don't want them to see how not perfect I was."

"Don't worry we'll keep past you in check." Speaking of the snake that's when past Orochimaru starts waking up and he sees Naoki and blushes again. "Hello. Can you do me a favor not get into any trouble?" Says Naoki and Past orochimaru nods "....fucking simp." says Orochimaru about his past self and when they get home Naoki puts down past Orochiamru "Just to let you know I have three kids and they call me mom." "Damn when did I become such a damsel in distress." "God why was I such a pissant." They all walk in and Mitsuki while holding Nami and Acari come out and their eyes widen "Wow two moms." "Why the hell would I have children for?" "Shut up. Mitsuki and Acari I will explain this later but for right now don't pay attention or even acknowledge this version of me." "Why shouldn't they? I'm amazing!" "God why was I so fucking self absorbed!" Mitsuki whispers to Acari "Woah mom just cussed!" "Naoki take the kids for Ice cream. I'll talk to past me really quick." Naoki nods and he walks them out and Orochiamru grabs his past self's hand and drags him into the bedroom. "Okay listen, I don't want you here anymore than you do but right now I need you too stop being a hate worthy piece of shit. I finally have my life together and I don't need YOU ruining it!" "Oh please! I am YOU! Everything i am is what YOU are!" "No, it's what I used to be. But I gave that up, I wanted an actual life. I have 3 beautiful children, an amazing husband, and great friends! I don't want to be you anymore because I'd lose all of THIS!"

Past orochimaru is silent "I regret everything of my past. All the hatred, blood, lives, friends, and time wasted! My friend could have been here to see my children and Husband but he isn't. He would have been so proud and happy for me because I am happy. I threw all of that away and for what? I hate you, I hate the you that's me, I hate that I even was you!" Orochimaru starts crying uncontrollably as his breathing becomes jagged as he sniffles and covers his mouth "I-If my kids even s-saw a glimpse of my past t-they'd hate me for-rever! Oh my god!" Orochimaru falls to his knees covering his face crying "I-I fucking h-hate you s-so much! I wish I-I never was y-you!" Past Orochimaru gets on his knees and hugs Orochimaru, What they both don't know is that Naoki and the kids have been listening the entire time. "I never knew Mom felt like this." says Acari "I wish he would have told us." Past Orochimaru keeps hugging Orochimaru "I really hope i'm doing this right or this would be very embarrassing." Orochimaru laughs and sniffles "I really am that bad. I guess I really have changed a lot. I would have never cried like that. That's the closet to human i've ever seen myself be." Orochimaru hugs Past orochimaru back and sighs softly when he pulls away Past Orochimaru wipes Orochimaru's tears "Try talking to that family of ours." Orochimaru nods and suddenly Past orochimaru starts fading away and he waves goodbye and so does Orochimaru.

That's when they come in and Orochimaru sighs "How much did you hear?" "Alittle bit of all of it." "Mom we wouldn't hate you. We could never hate you." Says Mitsuki as they hug him "Babe you might need a therapist. I don't want to see you breakdown like that again." "Yea I think your right." "But let's all go to sleep it's been a long day." They all nod and Acari and Mitsuki go to their rooms and Naoki puts Nami in the crib. "Also I never told you this but I knew Jiraiya. We were good friends, he actually tried to hook us up but I wanted you to come to me so I declined." "Wait seriously?" Naoki nods "So he's already met your amazing husband!" Says Naoki smugly "Fuck off." Says Orochimaru and he kisses Naoki kisses back. They go to sleep in eachother's arms peacefully. Two hours later in Acari's room Jiraiya looks down at her smiling as he kisses her forehead he walks into Mitsuki's room and he looks at him wiping his hair out of his face. 'Looks just like him.' He walks into Orochimaru and Naoki's room and sees Nami and wipes the tear coming from her eye and smiles. He sees Naoki and sticks up his middle finger laughing as he gets to Orochimaru he sees him and grabs his hand and kisses it and also kisses his forehead. "I'm so proud of you. Never lose sight of what makes you happy my friend." Jiraiya disappears and Orochimaru smiles softly.