Chapter -21: Moving forward

Izuku: it's time....

Ochako: time for what?...

Izuku: HOLY!you scared me

Ochako: sorry but time for what..

Izuku: i remember what the blueprint actually is..it's for a suit...for controlling quirk robots.and that suit..it was corrupted by someone...

Ochako: who?..

Izuku: It was an old user of AFO...this was very old my father loved going on vacation to old villain bases that were cleared and search for treasure in them if it was okay with the authorities ofcourse..but one day...

Izuku explains the following

Flashback

Izuku: papa! Look a suit!

Hazashi: wow! Soo cool and a blueprint.these are so cool.

Izuku:yay!

Hazashi touches the suit and starts getting corrupted.

Hazashi: IZUKU GO NOW!!

Izuku:No papa! Please!

Hazashi gets flung back and says to izuku "Don't worry I'll be fine".

End of flashback and explanation

Izuku eyes start tearing up when suddenly he feels a warm embrace from someone

Ochako: i- i don't know how you feel but I know it's h-hard...but please stay strong..for all of us and eri..she will miss you so much if you just left.....

Ochako start to tear up and them both hug for a moment and they go out side. To see the moon shining.

Izuku: thank you for that..

Ochako: it's fine.its what friends do!

They go into izuku's small bed

Izuku: about the suit. It's in tarturus before but I think it's now in a underground bunker only known to allmight and a couple other i know this because.well I am heard them talking about it when they were inspecting at in my childhood.

Ochako: *yawn*sorry..I'm sleepy.......ZzzzZzz

She falls asleep in his arms.

Izuku: sleep tight..

He falls asleep

in the morning

Izuku: *yawn*

Ochako:*yawn* Where am i...AH! IZUKU! DID I FALL ASLEEP. IN YOUR BED!I'm so so soooo sorry!

Izuku:it's fine.don't worry about it.

Ochako and izuku talked while going to breakfast and Mina and the others observe the. Small shade of red on ochako's face that appears whenever she is talking with izuku.

Mina:hey~ochako~

Ochako: Ah!!* She jumps onto izuku and they both fall down and coffee spilled all over izuku.

Izuku:ahh!

Ochako: I'm so sorry!does it hurt! MINA GET A COLD TOWEL!

Izuku: no no. It's fine...

Ochako: no it's not! Take off your shirt and cool yourself down!

Izuku: i um..okay...

Ochako:holy...*Redder than the red colour of a fire department*

*Redder than the red colour of a fire department*

Kirishima walks in

Kirishima: WOW BRO YOUR ABS ARE SO MANLY!!!

izuku: thanks i guess

After he cool down he wears his shirt and goes out where eri was standing looking forward into the island's hills and singing

Izuku: hey !

Eri: PAPA!

Izuku: yes?

Eri:can I get some food

Izuku: haven't You had breakfast?

Eri: no..i waited for you!

Izuku: well lets go eat!

Todoroki:there isn't anything else to eat..

Izuku:I'll cook.

Everyone:I WANT A  SECOND BREAKFAST THEN!

Izuku had cooked for his friends before at ua dorms and they love his cooking

Allright then settle down!

A/N: OMG!!! WERE AT 3K+ READS!!!!!!!THANK YOU SOO MUCH AND ALSO WE HAVE REACHED THE GOAL OF 50 VOTES!!!!! All of you are so so amazing!!!!!thankyou again i didn't know how to end this chapter so yeh and this chapter is a mess.ik ik I'll try better next time.so yeah bye!and good night/goodmorning/good evening/good afternoon to you!

Yours truly

|•A/N•| Is out

Peace!✌️❤️~

Words:583