Chapter -23- Game time

After a few very LONG and Dreadful hours izuku and his friends meet at a small lookout base they had arranged and decided to stay there with aizawa's permission.at night izuku spots something shiny in the trees at night.izuku was on the lookout balcony which was around 30ft off the ground btw

Izuku jumps from tree to tree to the tree with the stone and sees a stone like this

//Srry i could find anything but a Pokemon thing//

Izuku: what is this...

On the back of the rock he sees numbers a date

8/6/20xx

Izuku:that's tomorrow...what is gonna happen to me....

He goes back and rests and has a dream..

Dream--

??: You are in danger my boy.....you are worthy, but tomorrow is the day of the test.prove yourself...to save the ones you love....

Izuku:wait, who are you...

??: You shall know soon

Izuku: another question.what do you mean by a test?

??:it is a test of...worthyness

Izuku: and that is for???

??: .... you'll know soon.but i must go back to hiding as for he shall find me soon.take care my boy and remember.danger is near......

Izuku:wait what do you mean..

He starts to fade away

Izuku: wait!wait!!!!

He vanishes and izuku wakes up from his dream everyone had left to main base but ochako,eri stayed for izuku

Izuku: WAIT PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS!!!!!

Ochako run to him due to his sudden screams

Eri: mommy?what happened to papa? Why is he screaming??

Ochako: eri...i .. don't know....izuku what happened...

Eri: mommy what is happening to papa

Ochako: don't worry honey he's just had a nightmare...

After izuku calmed down he explained what happened to ochako and aizawa and the others at main base they discussed about what may happen.

Izuku: and also.. today at night something will happen to me or someone...i have gotten a stone with today's date on it and i believe it has something to do with the dream..

They train for the day and explore the island for answers but none were found except a book called a lunar book with just random numbers in it.

They continue exploring....

Meanwhile with his quirks
AFO:OFA,my half please,please let me save him...

OFA:afo...i know the test is well brutal...

Afo:BRUTAL IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! I've seen them....they..they...are corrupt and izuku has us both if we were to get corrupt the world would end! But we can stop him!

OFA: but the testmaster is supreme to us all, we are but an atom in a planet to his power.but if izuku conquers this challenge.he will be the saviour of the universe..

Afo:he isn't a testmaster..he is a game master..... He is a mastermind of games.he playes with people's minds.alters and the bad ones get corrupted and finnally destroyed by heroes...

OFA:, it's time.

AFO:...allright...

OFA and AFO: oh supreme being that controls the game and the test,the one who controls all,the one mastermind of the universe,the knower and keeper of the universes deepest knowledge.show is the ancient scriptures and your rules.begin your game within your holy presence..

They get transported to a garden with rules and some other stuff

OFA: they're the same but one is missing I am not allowed to tell izuku but I hope he figures it out!

Back to izuku

Izuku: it's time this is the center of the island,today is a blue moon like all the other dates in the lunar book and i just need to point this straight at 12am...

After a few minutes the world starts shifting and the gamemaster appears before izuku's and says "welcome to my test" you are the 12 person to join the realm and congratulations ."

Izuku: wh-who are you..

GM:please call me gamemaster or gm.i am a supreme being and watch over this test realm and you my boy are here for the test ..so enough waiting MAY THE TEST BEGIN

What is the test,what is gonna happen find out in the next chapter.

A/n: hey!I'm on time again so yeah I've noticed a severe drop in my readers and i want to know what is bad about this book so please help me understand how to write this book for all people.i want to know everything you can advise me please it really helps me a lot and thank you for 3.38k readers!!!! It's really an honour to be writing for you.good night/morning/evening/afternoon to all of you.

|•A/N•| is out, peace✌️❤️~~