Chapter One

Asex Legneds

MrSpuddddies invites Draz over to play some apex legends. Draz being the early bird he gets dressed in his maid outfit to look extra good for the stream. Nervous, he shows up early and brings his laptop so he can stream and game together. Draz is super nervous as he has a crush on MrSpuddddies  for some time but he is scared to tell MrSpuddddies how he feels. His knees weak arms are heavy he knocks on the door already MrSpuddddies mum is ready. She answers the door now her voice is so damn loud but somehow MrSpuddddies didn't hear it now. She lets him in telling MrSpuddddies is in the 3rd room on the left. Draz, terrified walks down and hears some weird moaning coming from the 3rd room on the left, he keeps walking down the hallway until he gets to the room. The door is slightly ajar and Draz can see inside and all he can see is MrSpuddddies jerking off and moaning Draz's name. Draz scared and kinda turned on stands there watching feeling himself get an erection. It started popping out of his dress. MrSpuddddies looks up and sees a dress with a boner sticking out and realises its Draz. "w-what are you doing here so early" Mrspuddddies speaks out in shock. "I came a little early but I didn't think you were going to as well, '' replied Draz. "well what do we have here tho? '' said Mrspuddddies while getting on the floor and crawling toward Draz. Draz getting more erect by the second walked towards Mrspuddddies. "You dont get any bitches but I can be yours' ' Moans Mrspuddddies. "You better be you bad boy" Draz moans while getting ready to smack Mrspuddddies on the ass.

(writing creds to MrSpudraz)