The ship made to last <3

An asex legends story

After the incident at Mr Spuddddie's house making it really hard to stream. Mr Spuddddie's longing to see Draz again invited all the homies out on his private yacht. All the homies arrive when the sun is starting to set. Mr Spuddddies getting there early to prepare everything he set everything up hoping Draz would like the details. Potato and Aussie get there on time. They wait another 30 minutes and the sun has almost set. Mr Spuddddie's being worried that draz hasn't shown up yet is afraid that Draz is avoiding him as they haven't really spoken since the incident. "I don't think he is coming," said Aussie. "Yeah this is taking forever and you would think he would have called by now" replied Potato. "Can someone try calling him? '' said Mr Spuddddies, "why don't you call him" , commented Aussie. In a moment of panic Mr Spuddddie's throws his phone into the cabin "sorry it's on charge" stumbles Mr Spuddddies. "You should call him, you have better reception with telstra '' smugly Mr Spuddddie replied. "Your also with telstra you dickhead" Aussie replied "yeah well my phone is on charge so like i can't" commented Mr Spuddddie's. "Whatever I'll call him," Potato said angrily.

Mr Spuddddie's looks up and down the dock and sees a person running down with just some boardshorts on holding a towel and a backpack. Watching for a little he notices Draz and seeing him looking like an absolute unit he feels his speedo what he is wearing underneath his pants get a little tighter. "About damn time you're late, what happened" said Aussie. "Sorry i ran into a tree and dropped my myke and the cat ran off with it" responded Draz while trying to regain his breath. "Well we can leave now finally" said Mr Spuddddie's trying to play off that he wasn't waiting specifically for him. "Well off we sail" Spuddddies said while putting on his boating hat and they set sail. They sail for about 30 minutes far out enough that the land can be barely seen in the distance. Mr Spuddddie's drops the anchor. "We have anchored" proclaims Mr Spuddddie's. They all quickly got dressed into their swimmers jared taking off his pants to get into his speedo waits for everyone to get dressed and runs and jumps into the water, then comes out Aussie "how is the water" asked Aussie. "Really nice and warm," said Spuddddies. Potato and draz came out laughing while talking about something that happened. Mr. Spuddies, feeling jealous but trying to hide, asked "hey what are you guys laughing about" "Oh nothing don't worry" retorted Potato. Mr Spuddddies felt sad because he felt like him and Draz were drifting away.

As the night goes on and more drinks have been consumed Spuddddies keeps brushing up against Draz. Spudddies catches himself moving closer and closer behind Draz. He wraps his arm around Draz's waist. "I missed you big sexy" he whispers into Draz's neck. "Potato and I are gonna grab a drink and be right back!' yells Aussie as she enters the yacht's kitchen. Spuddddies runs his fingers up and down Draz's thighs as Draz lets out a soft moan. Their lips finally meet Draz shivers in pleasure. Both dudes feel their swimsuits tighten.

"CANNON BALL!" yells Potato as she jumps off the yacht into the ocean interrupting the moment.

Draz and Spudddies quickly let go of each other and swim apart and try to act natural. A few more drinks down, Spuddies turns to draz "I need another drink wanna come with and grab one?" asked Spudddies "Anything for you big boy" replies Draz. The two of them go back onto the yacht and head to the boat's kitchen. Spudddies heads over to the fridge to grab a can for himself and draz. Draz in his drunken state whispers to himself "damn I want that man to wreck me so bad"

"What did you say?" asked Spudddies

"Touch me Spuds.....please"

Spudddies slowly starts walking over to Draz and grabs his hand and leads him to the boat's bedroom. He throws Draz onto the bed and crawls on top of him leaving small kisses on his chest.

"So hot" mumbles Spudddies. Draz felt his erection getting tighter by the second. Noticing this Mr spuddddies kisses down draz's body until he get to the Draz's hard cock. Mr Spuddddies starts kissing where the bulge is. Getting bigger by the second Mr Spuddddies lets out draz's boner to give it room to breath.

"It's gotten bigger since last time," said Mr Spuddddies.

"I've been storing for you" moaned Draz. The door opens and potato walks in

"whats taking you guys so long what the fuck is going on here" Potato says paniced.

"Ahhh I'm sorry!" potato says rushing out of the room fighting back the tears knowing the chances of her ever pegging Draz has been crushed because Mr Spuddddies is going to be pegging Draz. Mr Spuddddies and Draz in a panic quickly put back on their clothes to leave the room. "Next time i'm going to finish in that mouth of yours i hope you can hold your breath" Draz said to Mr Spuddddies as they scurried out of the room.

https://www.twitch.tv/tanooki__boi