⁰¹|| 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨

{{ᴡᴏʟꜰ ʙᴏɪꜱ}}

-David
-he would mostly likely know a lot about stargazing.
-he would have you sitting between his legs and  resting his head on top of yours and have his arms around your waist.
-davey:"you know the star's are nice but your much more prettier than them angel."

-ash/Asher
-this poor guy doesn't even know clue about stargazing.
-he would eventually fall asleep resting his head in your shoulder.<3
-ash/Asher:"babeee I'm sooo tired I wanna go homeeee"

-milo
-I have a feeling like h would now a few things about stargazing.
-(the weather was a bit cold)so your were a bit cold since you didn't have a jacket on, milo saw that you were shivering a bit so he gave you his jacket.<3
-milo:sweetheart are you okay? Here you can have my jacket put it on.

                                   {{ᴠᴀᴍᴘ ʙᴏɪꜱ}}

-Vincent
-he would be the one who would know a lot about stargazing.
-you guys just stared at the stars until you guys got tired.
-Vincent:"lovely are you tired yet we been staring at the stars for 2hour's already"?

-Sam

-Sam would not have a clue about stargazing he  just loved staring at the stars.
-he would let you lay on his lap until you feel asleep.
-Sam:"darling are you asleep already we barley got here?!"(you guys drive to go stargazing)

                            {{ᴅ.ᴀ.ᴍ.ɴ ʙᴏɪꜱ}}

-Huxley
-he would love looking at them but he would not now much about it.(lol🧍🏻‍♀️)
-Hux would have his arm around your waist he would rest his head on the side of your neck.
-Hux:"Bro! The stars are beautiful, we should stargaze all the times!"

-lasko
-he would be a nerd for stargazing (lol)
-Hes a very shy person when it comes to talk to you buttt he would not stop talking about the consolation and telling you about them.
-he would hold your hand the hole time that he's talking about them.
-lasko: ooo and t-hat Orian anddd Cassiopeia o-h andddd Ursa Major.

-Damien

-he would also be a nerd about them you would just stared at him talking about them will you just look at him so confused
-he wouldn't realize that you were looking at him so confused until you interrupted him.
-Damien:"are you really that dumb that you don't know what I'm talking about?"

-Gavin
-Gavin would just make umm kinda sexual comments about stargazing(IDK WHAAT TO SAY OKAY⁉️😭)
Gavin:"you know that stars are gorgeous but I just wanna go home and have some fun deviant;)"(IM SO SORRY IF IT SOUNDS CRINGYE😭😭)

Caelum
-he just loved how the stars looked he wouldn't even say a word when he stared at the stars, it made you a bit worried(since yk he talks a lot)
Caelum:"huh? Did you call my name sorryyy that stars are just so prettyyyy!i wonder what their made out of?

{{Okay that's all guyssss hope you enjoyed and sorry it's bad I tried my best writing this story:') butttt yeahhh hoped you enjoyed😭}}