⁰²||𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮

{{wolf boos}}

-Davey
-davey would just look at the person and give them a death stare
-davey:"their taken back off."

Ash/asher
-ash/Asher would make you sit on his lap in public(he doesn't care if people are staring)
-ash/Asher:"babeeee come sit on my lappp, that guy keeps looking at you and I don't like it."

-milo
-milo he would hold  your hand the hole that(he's a bit insecure that he's not good enough)
-milo:"sweetheart hold my hand."(you wouldn't say anything you were just holding his hand lol)

                            {{Vamp bois}}

-Vincent
-Vincent would start hugging you from behind.
-vincent:"lovely can we leave I don't like how that person is looking at you."

-sam
-( I don't think he's a really jealous guy but yk)
Sam would just start giving you a lot of affection
-Sam:"darling come on I'm just trying to kiss you, idc if were in public.?"

                            {{D.A.M.N bois}}

-huxley
-Huxley is such a kind person but when it come to you he's really overprotective he would even confront the person that keeps looking at you.
-Hux:"bro idk why you keep looking at them but stop their in a relationship with me.?"

-lasko
-he would be very shy to confront the person or to give you Affection in public.
-lasko:"h-hey can he hold h-hands?"

-Damien
-Damien would start looking at the person until they stopped looking at you.
You:"why do you keep looking at the poor guy"- Damien:"I don't like how the other person his looking at you that's why."

-Gavin
He would mostly kiss your neck and hold your hand.
Gavin:"whatttt I'm not doing nothing I just wanted to kiss youuu what's wrong with that:)?"

Hope you enjoyed the story!
Theirs more coming soon^^!