⁰⁴||𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀

{{wolf bois}}

-davey
-It's been a few days that you and davey have been dating you and him were just watching a movie together in his apartment you wanted to cuddle so you moved closer to him he noticed that you were getting closer to him and he put his hand on your thigh and you started to blush and you looked at him and he was already looking at you he got closer to your face and kissed you remember his soft lips kissing you.

-Ash/Asher
-Ash invite you to go on a date and you agreed to go with him and the date was at the park a very beautiful park you meet him at the park and you guys  decided to go on the playground and after that you guys went on a top of a little mountain we're you and him laid in the grass together and you closed your eyes and when you opened your eyes you saw ash on top of you, you guys looked at you he whispered in you ear saying "I love you babe" and when he said that you started blushing like crazy and he kissed you on your lips it lasted for a will until he stopped and when he spopped he smiled at you.

-milo
-you guys were invited at a pool party from one of your friends and you gladly wanted to go buttt you didn't wanna go by yourself so you invited milo to go with you, you guys have been dating for a months already and you called him saying if he wanted to go with you and he gladly accepted the invitation, milo came to pick you up and he saw what you were wearing he started blushing, when you guys got there you and him just sat on some chairs waiting to fishing eating so you can get in the pool*few hours later*you guys finally went inside the pool some guys invited you and milo to play volleyball in the pool and you and him agreed after a few games you couldn't reach for any of the balls that came to your way, milo saw that you were struggling to so he went under the water and you felt someone picking you up and it was milo you blushed after that you couldn't forget about that when you guys left you went inside his car he looked at you and he made you look at him and he pulled you into a kiss.
(Sorry this was long💀and sorry if it doesn't make sense 🧍🏻‍♀️)

                             {{vamp bois}}

-Vincent
-you and Vincent were at your house you guys were cooking your favorite food, when you finished doing the food you guys enjoyed eating especially you (lol🧍🏻‍♀️)you and him wanted to watch something but ended up playing a board game when you guys were playing you accidentally rolled the dice to hard it rolled next to Vincent side"I'll get it don't worry"you crawled towards it to grad it when you grab it you you felt someone slapped your ass when you turned to see Vincent you said "Hey!" He started laughing at how mad you were you got close to his face and you said"don't do that Vincent!" He got closer to your face you blushed and he kissed you, you were very surprised.

-Sam
-you were just chilling in the bedroom that you and Sam shared together you felt someone behind but you didn't mind turning around since you were very interested in whatever you were doing🧍🏻‍♀️, you suddenly felt a hand wrapped around your waist you turned to look and it was Sam "what's wrong babe you okay?"he didn't wanna respond to you and he continued to hug you from behind you rolled yourself to see him you moved his hair of his face to look at him with his hand he grab you chin and pulled it close to him and you looked at his beautiful eyes he looked at your lips and your eyes at the same time telling you he wanted to kiss you and you made the first move you aggressively kissed him you guys stopped and looked at each other until he and you cuddle together and you running your hand thru is hair.

                            {{D.A.M.N bois}}

-Huxley
You and him were just having fun when you saw a ice cream shop that you wanted to go in he obviously let you go (duhhh🤦🏻‍♀️)you were done ordering you ice cream you and him went to go sit in a bench and you wanted to try some of his ice cream "hux can i try your ice cream" "sure☺️"you took his ice cream and taste his ice cream you said "hmmm it's good" he took his ice cream and he put some in his mouth and looked at you and you looked at him in confused "is there something wrong hux do I have some in my face?!"he got closer to you face and kissed you will he still had ice cream in his mouth when you were done kissing him you told him "hux you still had ice cream in your mouth" "oh ik😉"(I promise I'm an Angel😇😌)

-lasko
You were enjoying shopping with him that you got distracted looking at other stuff you wheee getting a bit hungry when you tried talking to lasko about that you were hungry but you got no answer you turned around since you were looking at other stuff will he was behind you you looked around the store for him you wouldn't find him you were getting worried you started calling out his name "lasko..? Lasko..?"but no response you ask one of the workers if she had seen him but they all said no when you tried calling him he couldn't answer you suddenly felt some tap on your shoulder when you tired around it was lasko you hug him almost tackled him to the ground "where were you?!" "I-I was in the b-bathroom" "why didn't you tell meee!" "B-ut I d-id tell y-ou? I think y-you just d-didn't hear m-me I'm s-sorry if I made you worried, you suddenly kissed him you were in shock that you would do that you smiled at him "I'm sorry that I made you feel you upset lasko I love you"

-Damien
You were talking to one of your guy friends and you suddenly saw you friend get scared you tired to see what was behind you, you saw Damien looking at the guy he was obviously really jealous the guy was getting pretty close to you, you felt Damien grabbing you by your hips you were not surprised he does this often, your guy friend walked away from you "why would you scare him Damien!" "I don't like when people get close to what's mine.." he suddenly made you look at him he looked at you with a very mad look "what you trying to do fire boi?😉" be stared to blush a lot that he looked the color red(idk OKAY😒) you pulled him by his shirt and you kissed him he looked in shocked by what you did.🥸