c h a p t e r 3

This is a disclaimer posted a couple of days after this (the original was posted)
but the scene when y/n walks in on ash has no bad intentions, and humour purposes only toward ~ thanks<3

When we got in ash walked straight to his room and slammed his door.

F: don't mind him, he's pissed cos whenever people stay - he's on the couch.

Y/N: idm I'll sleep on the couch - I am the guest, after all, *pulling a huge smile*

F: right.

Y/N's POV :
When I got there I expected it to be fun and all but.. ash was in a mood and fez was really unsociable. We use to have such good times as kids, this was up to me to make things "fit to my liking"

*Y/N walks over to ashes door and walks straight in throwing herself on his bed*

Ash was layed with his head propped up on a pillow, listening to music.

A: jeez wanna fucking knock.

Y/N: fine then prick.

*you strop and storm out of his room slamming his door on your way out.
2 minutes later passed and ash thought you went to the bathroom, so he decided to get changed.
You were oblivious to him changing, so you knock sarcastically loud and welcome yourself in*

Y/N: TADA! I figured we could watch a movie so I got us snacks- OH MY GOD YOUR NAKED.

A: SHIT GET OUT!

Y/N: fuck, wha- why-
*You throw your hands over your eyes trying to unsee what you just saw dropping all the food*

Being the dumb bitch you are, you trip over the cabinet on your way out and the popcorn goes everywhere.
You find yourself on the floor army crawling out of his room not even acknowledging the mess you just made.

|| *5 minutes later* ||

You're in the bathroom wearing a tank top and grey joggers that were fez's old ones (since you moved in with nothing). You're applying a white face mask with your hair in a messy bun and singing to the Queen of rap Nicki (argue with a wall)
You hear an aggressive knock, startling you as you throw yourself into the bathtub.
|| It was Ash just to clarify but Y/N thought mouse just found her and more or less, shit herself.

|| Ash's POV: ||
When I left my room fez came charging at me, he said some shit about ME humiliating her as she stormed away crying. Bro, I didn't seriously think it would offend her, what a flake!
Fez told me to apologise, and at first, I wasn't having it.

|| flashback ||
F: bro what the fuck you say she was as red as a- red as a- uh-  she was just red.

A: you're joking me!! She's a perv I was just fucking getting changed and she comes in, THROWS ALL HER FOOD AT ME and walks away.

F: bro just go soft on her okay, she hasn't had it easy yanno.

A: *rolling his eyes*
A girl with a mouth like that, I ain't surprised.

F: Nah man that's it, get your ass in there and fucking apologies.

A: bu-

F: no buts- NOW.
*fez rotates his body back to the TV screen to show the conversation was over*

A: *ash clearly not having it paces over
To the bathroom and bangs on the door*

|| Y/N's POV : ||
*Holding my hand over my mouth to stop the loud noise of my breathing when I hear the door nob turn
I grabbed the first thing my hand could reach to defend myself: a bottle of shampoo. Wow.
Anyways, I listened for the footsteps when I heard them approaching, when all of a sudden they stopped. I sat myself up in relief when all of a sudden...

The shower curtains are pulled away quickly revealing ash standing Hysterically laughing.

A: what a clown you for real thought I was a mouse *laughing his head off*

Y/N: get over your egg head.

You storm out raging screaming at ash demanding he's sleeping on the couch as you walk into his room and lock the door.

—- the next morning.

The alarm wakes y/n up jumping.

Y/N: what the fuck it's like 6 am -
I bet that fucking creep did this to play a prank on me!

—- you storm into the living room finding ash hard asleep wrapped up in a blanket, head propped up on a pillow.

You find a cup of water on the coffee table next to him and throw it at him.

A: *flinches as he sits us rubbing his eyes*
"What the fuck whore!"

Y/N: what kind of prank is this? Setting alarms on me at 6 am *smh*

*Ash balls out in laughter*
"We have school you idiot, get yourself in the shower you stink!"

*You roll your eyes dragging yourself to the bathroom hopping in the shower*