c h a p t e r 16

You turn around slowly, thankfully it's just the random guy you kinda, grinded on...

Y/N: oh erm hey.. what's up
*laughing awkwardly*

?: I mean that was fire y/n.

Y/N: wait sorry do I know you?

?: yeah I've met you before!

Y/N: really! Where?

?: oh at that one New Year's Eve party, when you danced on me.

Y/N: oh Ha-Ha
*you pull a brief smile and walk towards the kitchen*
You see maddy and she runs in your arms.

M: GIRL THAT WAS FUCKING LIT!

K: where the fuck did you learn how to do that!

Y/N: trust the universe babe.

M: anyways.... Why did u go off like that girl!

*you exhale deeply*
So I like ash and long story short HE WAS FLIRTING WITH THIS GIRL.

*Kats mouth dropped as maddie froze*
M: What a fucking pussy!

K: RIGHT

Y/N : RIGHT

M: oh shit- erm- incoming-

*maddie and kat run off, as you turn around and bite your lip*

A: what the fuck was that I was looking for you-

Y/N: it's called having fun, BEING SINGLE, AND FREE.

A: your too drunk- let's get you home.

Y/N: I'm not drunk at all- *you fall to your knees* okay maybe a little...

A: *sticks his hand up to help you, you go to grab it when someone knocks you back over. A girl runs up to ash and links arms with him.*
*Ash looked stunned as you poke your tounge in your cheek and get up yourself*

A: Gia not right now-

Y/N: no gia, stay. Please.

G: *looks you up and down*
Who's she ash?

Y/N: she? Ooh ahaha. Ash what are you telling this girl? I bet he didn't introduce me right? I'm the girl he gives hoodies to walk to school in. I'm the girl he buys £300 clothes worth on. I'm the girl WHO SLEEPS IN HIS BED. SO LET ME ASK YOU THIS, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

*gia looked embarrassed as she opens and closes her mouth several times lost for words*
G: well is that meant to be- some sort of threat? Cos your too drunk to function- what could you even do?

A: y/n let's go sit down..

Y/N: noo noo ash, the only one who needs to be sat down is this fucking cunt.

*people gather round you three as you step to gia*

Y/N: come on babe, show me why ash wants you. Cos he does right?

*gia slaps you, turning your head to the side. You look at bb, watching from the side as she screams,
"BEAT HER FUCKING ASS Y/N"

Suddenly, you pounce on Gia, punching her in every spot you can. Her lip was popped and so was her nose, but you couldn't stop yourself. The adrenaline was rushing threw your blood as you smashed her face in. She knees you several times before sitting on top of you, and pulling your hair. She went to hit you but you dodge it, as her knuckles hit the floor. She screams in pain as you throw her off you, and smash her head in the floor. She rolls over and kicks you onto your back, winding yourself.
So you give her a hand, pretending to stop. She is oblivious and thinking she won, she takes it and stands up. You twist her arm and flick her onto her back as she groans in pain. Then you just stand over her and spit on her, walking away.

Obviously too late to stop the damage, fez comes and drags you away.

F: y/n I told you to stop man!

Y/N: sorry.

*Ash sprints past the herd of people, and grabs your arm. *

A: Y/N what the fuck was that?

Y/N: suck my dick ash, *as you storm away holding back tears*

A: don't walk away from me, that was so uncool!

Y/N: yanno what's uncool ash
*raisng voice*
Acting like you like somebody, leading them on and then flirting with some chick.

*you storm away as ash throws his cup to the floor and sits on the couch, next to him*

*lexie runs after you and stops beside you.*
L: you can stay at my place if you like?

*you don't even answer the question, you just hug her and walk to her house*