CHAPTER 20: Derya

Hi everyone! this is Deryas backstory, enjoy!
________________________________

READERS POV:

Derya was born in a wealthy kingdom. The kingdom of Edriz, the top 4 most powerful kingdom.

Deryas life was always perfect until she met Zion.

Zion didn't go to a school when he was younger. He would always get homeschooled every since princess Aztrias kidnapping.

Zion convinced his parents to let him go to a real school. He wanted friends, he wanted to know what the world was like. His parents finally agreed and Zion was transferred to a Private royal school for 11 years and younger.

Zion was 10 back then, Derya was 9. They were one year apart.

When it was Zions first day of school, Derya quickly saw him and went to go introduce herself as the top 4 most powerful princess.

Zion hated stuck up princesses, he ignored Derya and laughed.

As Zion was heading to his classroom Derya tried to start a conversation with him but Zion always ignored her. The way she introduced herself made him know she was too full of herself.
________________________________
3 YEARS LATER
________________________________

Derya was now 12 and Zion was 13.

Derya was obsessed with Zion and tried anything to get him to like her back. She would watch him go to his classes almost every day. Zion didn't care, he found it funny how a useless girl was so obsessed with him.

Derya would send Zion love letters almost every week letting him know how much she liked him and how she wanted to start a family with him. One of the letters said,

"Dear Zion Deleon,
As you know my name is Derya Edriz aka your girlfriend. I like you so much you're so hot to look at. Please give me one chance and i'll show you i'm good enough for you. I love you so much my sweet pea - Derya Edriz"

Of course, Zion laughed at the note and showed  it to his friends. His friends made fun of Derya but she didn't care. If Zion made fun of her it would always turn her on. Anything Zion would do would turn Derya on.

Zion had his first crush, he liked a girl named Ixayana. She wasn't a royal but she was very rich.

He would always talk to her in the hallways and he even asked her out in a date. Of course Derya wasn't happy so she planned something.

The same day Zion asked Ixayana out in a date was when they had a royal pep rally. Derya planned on stealing the mic and saying some stupid lies.

As everyone sat down to see the royal pep rally. Derya was figuring out how to steal the mic but instead she spotted Zion and Ixayana holding hands and sitting together.

Derya was mad but she finally found a way to snatch the mic away from the person talking.

She ran to get the mic and succeeded.

"Hey everyone it's me Derya your favorite princess, i just wanted to say congrats Zion and Ixayana. But did you know, Ixayana is actually man? Yeah you didn't want your little secret spilling out huh?" Derya laughed but she was saying the truth.

Ixayana was a man but her parents still loved her and supported her.

Everyone in the stands laughed and Zion looked at her, she started crying and ran away from the place.

Zion was furious.

The next day Ixayana didn't come to school, a few days later everyone found out she had moved schools.
________________________________
2 YEARS LATER
________________________________
Derya was now 14 and Zion was 15.

Derya would constantly bother Zion untill he gave her a chance.

He thought if he gave her a chance he would finally hurt her hard to the point where she also moves schools.

The first month of Zion dating Derya, Derya showed up to his castle and was demanding every servant to give her what she wanted.
________________________________

ZIONS POV:

I heard yelling from downstairs. Who was yelling at this time?

I ran downstairs and saw Derya demanding my people to give her what she wanted. Her screams were very loud.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" i asked her.

"Hello? i'm your girlfriend i'm allowed to be here" she snapped.

"I'm very sorry for her actions, i'll take her to my room and talk to her" I apologized to my workers but they said it was okay.

I quickly snatched Derya to my room.

"What is wrong with you?!" i yelled at her.

"Ugh you're so boring, just fuck me already" She laughed.

"What?" i whispered.

"If you fuck me i'll leave you alone forever" she walked up to me and touched my chest.

"What is wrong with you" i pushed her away from me.

"Your parents aren't home, they're at a different kingdom" she laughed.

I quickly realized my parents were at another kingdom, they were invited to a celebration party.

"What do i have to do for you to leave me alone forever" i asked her.

"Fuck me" she replied.

I wasn't sure if this was the right thing but i just wanted her to leave me alone, plus, Derya looked really hot with that dress on.
________________________________

READERS POV:

Moans and yelling came out of Zions room.

Derya kept moaning every time Zion was inside her. He kept trying to cover her mouth but Derya would always bite them.
________________________________

The next morning Derya woke up very sore.
Her head was pounding but she enjoyed what she got last night.

She wanted more but she realized what she had told Zion. She decided it was the best for her so she decided to move to a different Island for some years and come back.

Of course she didn't plan on leaving Zion alone. Once she came back from the island she planned on marrying Zion.

That leads us to the present...