The Land of Light and Rain

The Land of Light and Rain. Thats the last please anyone here had seen Rose, so John and Davesprite agree that it would be good to look for her here. They both know she has completely stopped responding to any messages, even if they didn't find her she probably won't be living. That, of course, doesn't stop Davesprite from pushing them to find her. The two land after a while. Lucky for Davesprite, John is completely distracted from his earlier thoughts. Even after using the jetpack, he is amazed by the feeling of flying in the air.

JOHN: that was fast!
DAVESPRITE: yeah i know
JOHN: so, where do we look first?
DAVESPRITE: anywhere you want to go?
JOHN: i guess we should start at her house, right?
DAVESPRITE: that works

Davesprite nods, and starts flying again, not giving John a chance to place his feet on the ground. Despite not saying much about it, John can tell that Davesprite is anxious to find out what happened. Rose was the only one who remembered anything of Davesprite timeline, not to mention she was his sister and friend. Was.

JASPERSPRITE: Meow :<DAVESPRITE: yo JASPERSPRITE: Hi Davesprite!DAVESPRITE: yo whats good and allDAVESPRITE: look im just gonna cut to the point whats the deal with roseJASPERSPRITE: Rose is gone :<DAVESPRITE: gone as in? like is she at the store ...

DAVESPRITE: yo
JASPERSPRITE: Hi Davesprite!
DAVESPRITE: yo whats good and all
DAVESPRITE: look im just gonna cut to the point whats the deal with rose
JASPERSPRITE: Rose is gone :<
DAVESPRITE: gone as in? like is she at the store and about to come back or

As the sprite's speak, John looks around the room he was flown into through conveniently placed hole in the wall. It looks almost the exact same as the last time he was there. A mess, yes, but at least familiar. He looks back to the conversation as he awaits the answer to Davesprite's question.

JASPERSPRITE: Rose isn't coming back!! :<
DAVESPRITE: alright

John can feel the shift of Davesprite's body language. Despite the glasses in the way, he could tell his eyes grew darker. Of course, this feeling isn't new to him and the pain is lighter than it would have been if this was a shock.

DAVESPRITE: jade rose and dave are all dead nanasprite and dollsprite too
JASPERSPRITE: Oh no Davesprite! Thats horrible! :,<
JOHN: i don't really want to interrupt, but because dave is-- gone, can't we just call dave sprite dave?
DAVESPRITE: i guess??
JOHN: are you ok with that?

Davesprite takes a brief moment to think of it. It has been quite some time since he was referred to as just Dave, but still in his head he refers to himself as such.

DAVESPRITE: yeah thats chill or whatever
DAVESPRITE: anyways that leaves me john you and maybe my bro alive idk
JASPERSPRITE: Awe, Dave, don't be sad! We can get you some good fish to cheer you up!!! :3
DAVESPRITE: its fine do you know where roses body is though?
JASPERSPRITE: No :<
DAVESPRITE: damn i wanted to give her a proper burial

Dave has a strong sense of respect and even on a timeline where everything's gym to fail he feels as if he should at least honor his friends deaths. He was the one who failed to protect them all.
John sits on roses computer chair as he contemplates what's to do next. The only person they have failed to learn the status of is Dave's "notoriously elusive" brother. Even then, John gets the idea that Dave doesn't really want to know. Once more, John's empty head returns to what he knows of doomed timelines. John speaks with sadness in his voice.

John: ...what do we do now?