Wet Dream Went Wrong

"Dump him." he placed a kiss on her forehead while his calloused hands were on her hips pulling her closer to him, filling the remaining gap between their bodies that seems to crave each other's touch "...For me, Y/N"
Y/N's mind is in mess that she couldn't think straight at this point of her life.
"Taka- Ahh-"
As soon as Y/N tried to open her mouth to moan his name Mitsuya took it as advantage to slid his tongue on her mouth and explore her wet cavern , slightly sucking and biting her lower lip. The moment is so intense, far from the usual routine that they always shared together at work. Y/N never knew this side of Mitsuya until now that they are making out inside his room.

Her hands starting to unbutton his long sleeves until it falls on the ground followed by her skirt that Mitsuya skillfully unzipped. She's 100% sure that this guy is dangerous with his large calloused hands that knows how to make ways in different things.

"Y/N.....Y/N....Y/N"

Y/N already admits to herself that she can't think straight due to the mixture of pleasure and excitement pooling inside her but she felt that something is wrong, it seems like Mitsuya's voice change into a familiar one that she already heard somewhere.

"Y/N"

Wait- What?! Y/N look at the guy that's she's making out with but she was shocked when she saw that he's no longer the lilac haired guy that she adore for almost 13 years, he's replaced by someone she never expected.

Hakkai Shiba

"AHHHHHHHHH!!"

Y/N wake up from her so called 'sweet dreams' that turned into a nightmare, she screamed again when she saw Hakkai's worried face few centimeters away from her while his hands are on her shoulders probably because he tried to shake the sleeping lady to wake her up but Y/N panics like she saw something horrible.

Hakkai immediately stay away from the 27 year old woman. He was just concern because few minutes ago he heard her groaning and producing weird sounds while she's asleep. He thought that maybe she's having a nightmare.

"C-Calm down, Y/N-chan. It's just me."

Y/N can't believed that she had a wet dream while she's in her work place. This was so embarrassing that she's wishing for the ground would swallow her whole being, she don't know how she will face Mitsuya and even Hakkai who is just few meters away from her.

This is the first that it happened to her while she's at work, to prevent herself from remembering that nightmare just by seeing those two guys she quickly grabbed her bag and cover it on her face.

"T-Tell Mitsuya, I'm going home. I'm sick. Don't mind me Bye!"

She stormed out of the work shop leaving the confused Hakkai.