{Birthday}(41)

*Fast forward years*

Its my birthday! Im finally turning 37, i miss being a teenager It was so much fun, Sofia is 16 and turning 17 next month and Abii had 2 boys, Ezekiel and Axel, Sofia has been dating A boy called Ray for a while, I mean he is a little handsome boy, he is very muscular and protective of Sofia but, Sofia is different. She hates being protected by Ray and thinks she can do everything herself without any help. My dad passed away recently so he left everything to me and I was glad, I was basically a billionaire without having to do anything, I bought a huge mansion that Me, Ashtray, Fezco, Sofia,Ray, Lauren and her boyfriend, Abii, Axel and Ezekiel all live in, I know like 'So may people' but I usually just relax because I pay the boys to do work, 100 eachtime but ive switched it to 150 now since they are getting older, Axel always are in the gym, working out or having a little dance session or just playing video games all day. Like do they not have anything better to do? They stay up all night playing that damn xbox, once Ezekiel was being so loud that I chucked his Xbox out the window which wasnt a good idea because then he started a whole riot, I mean...he needed a new xbox anyway i guess. Sofia barely leaves her room and when she does its to go to Rays room, to get food or the gym, Im suprised shes in good shape, im not trying to be rude or anything but its true.

Recently me and Ash have been working on something, we have been collecting guns, money, drugs, bodyguards and stuff. Lifes good so far. Hopefully no one fucks it up, Laurens ex boyfriend almost ruined it since he stole 200k worth of stocks which pissed me off. We a,ways keep an eye on Laurens new boyfriend, be seens nice, Lauren has been talking to me about having a baby but I dont know, We already have like 9 people living in the house but 10? that would be a lot of food to make, designing rooms, baby crying every two seconds. I would be happy no matter what she picks, its her choice.

I wanted to check up on Sofia, I havent seen her leave her room in a while and I dont know if shes dead or not. I walked in and saw Ray on top of her making out, thankfully with clothes on, "Ok thats it Ray, out!" I yelled. He got off Sofia and left, I locked the door and turned to Sofia, "Listen Sofia, before you do anything talk to me about it, I wont say no, If you want a child of course im going to say no but if you get pregnant without knowing I will help you raise it, If you want to lose your virginity then go for it! Your old enough to make your own decisions but just dont make dumb ones," I told Sofia, "So,your not mad?" Sofia asked, "no baby im not" I replied happily.

For my birthday I wanted to stay home and celebrate with everyone, we were all downstairs dancing and drinking singing to 'Yo Voy (feat. Daddy Yankee)' "Ella hace todo por seducirme y, yo voy, voy, voy, haciendo lo que ella me pide" I sang whilst I was on the table swaying my hips and Sofia was up here with me mirroring me whilst everyone cheered us on, "Wow mum I didnt know you were good at dancing," "Im only good at swaying my hips because me and your dad used to have a lot of practice," I said whilst winking at Sofia, "Eww mummmm" Me and Ash laughed. "Your mothers not joking Sof" Ash said, "You guys are discusting," Sofia replied to Ashtrays comment. "I cant believe your 37 honey" Ash said, I turned around, "Yeah but Sofias school mates think im her sister and that I am 17 so I think Im a sexy as Milf" I said laughing "MUM!" Sofia shouted which made me start to wheeze and Abii also laughed with Fez, in the corner of my eye I saw Axel and Ezekiel pouring alcohol into water bottles, "Hey im going to grab a drink real quickly," I said and walked into the kitchen, "Hey boys," I said snatching the bottles of them, and they sighed, "Busteddddddd" I said. "Haha im only kidding, have the whole bottle, dont tell your mother," I winked at them and walked back into the living room. I grabbed Sofias hand and started dancing roughly with her, "Cash shit, i got money rags ima bag yo bitch ima buy yo bitch, ima cash shit, ima cash shit!" I started Singing "Damn okay Mum pop off!" Sofia blurted out as I kept dancing to the rhythm and beat of the song that was playing, at this point I was just free and living my life, I walked over too Abii and Lauren and grabbed them by there hand "My old trio" I said smiling until we did our dance that we made years ago, "With the taste of your lips, im on a rideee, your toxic guns slipping under, taste of a poison paradise, Im addicted to you and you know that im toxic!" If you know that dance...you know. We all hugged each other in enjoyment.