S E V E N

Abby's POV

I lock the door of my hotel room and lay down on the bed. I set a timer for 30 minutes and do a little nap.

I wake up again and hop into the shower. I take all the time I want and shave my legs, wash my hair and body. I put in my conditioner and let it suck in and relax. After a few minutes I rise it out and turn off the shower.

I pull on my sweatpants with a black cropped top and pack my suitcase. I'm almost done when there's a knock on the door. I roll my eyes and turn my music off and open. "Lando? Carlos? What are you doing here?"

"Movie night, lets go!" Lando grabbed my arm and pulled me across the hallway. "No, no, Lando stop. I'm tired, I wanna sleep."

"LANDO! Stop it." He let me go and rise his hands up. "Fine, sorry." "It's just, I'm really tired and I really wanna sleep." "Sorry, I should've called." I smile at him. "Probably, but it doesn't matter, we'll do movie night next race weekend okay? I really enjoyed yesterday." He nods and smiles.

"Good night Abby." "Good night Ab!" "Say hi to the others. Good night guys."

When I finish Luca for the hundredth time I close my laptop. I love Disney movies and I can watch them on repeat. I set an alarm at 6 AM, ridiculous. But I have to, considering my plane leaves at 8 AM, who thinks of those times? But yeah, it is what it is.

I wake up from someone slamming at my door. "What the fuck?" I look at the time, 7 AM. "FUCK!" "Yes fuck indeed!" I hear from the other side of the door. "GIVE ME 5 MINUTES." "You don't have more! Abby we have to go! The team is waiting."

I brush my hair and teeth, put my red hair in a low bun and take my suitcase and phone and rush out. "Good morning early bird." "Morning Pierre, sorry." "Lets go." We run to the elevator and go to the ground floor and see the whole team waiting in the lobby. "You two are supposed to be the fastest of the team!" I look at Pierre and we both try not to laugh. "Sorry Mike. My fault." My engineer laughs and we get into the cabs.

Spain is the sixth grand prix on the calendar which means Monaco is next. My home race. I'll see my parents and family again after a long time. I'm already looking forward to it.

We land in Spain and the temperature was amazing, not cold but also not hot. Just warm enough to wear a thin sweater without a coat.

We drive to the hotel and check in. "So tomorrow we've scheduled filming a YouTube video, track walk and you two have a press conference with, Max, George and Charles." The names went so well, for which reason add him? "I'll take care you won't sit next to him" I smile at Pierre thankfully but Mike destroyed it. "Seats are already selected, you sit in between them Abby." "Fantastic! Thank you so much Mike!"

I walk into the elevator, leaving my team behind me. "Hold it!" I do so and of course Charles walks in. "Take the stairs." He didn't listen and I walk out. "Fine I'll take them. Fucking asshole." I was already in a bad mood and with him in an elevator wouldn't help.

Nobody know why I'm so grumpy all day, but I got a phone call yesterday night, from my mom. My grandma was in the hospital, I already knew that but her condition gets worst every hour and she'll probably die soon.

She was so proud of me getting into Formula 1, she literally bought my merch even though I can get it her for free. She always sends me messages when I've practice, quali or a race.

She used to send me a picture every race in f2, she sat in front of the tv with my hoodie and cap. She still does it and it helps me a lot but I can see her conditions deteriorate.

When I'm eleven floors higher I finally reach my floor. I push the door and walk into the hallway of my room and see Pierre leaning against my door.

"Not now please." He moved so I could open my door. "Abby-" "I SAID NOT NOW PIERRE." He looked shocked and I walk in, locking the door behind me. I lean against the door and hear Pierre walking away. I sigh and drop my suitcase on the bed.

I open the doors to the balcony and sit in the comfy chair, looking at the ocean. My thought drift of to my grandma and I get tears in my eyes. It scared the hell out of me when my phone rings.

My mom.