13

Tione's Pov 

"Why i always gotta kiss yo cheek?" Taurus asks after pulling away and i laugh. "You the one who keep doing it" I say and he rolls his eyes hitting my shoulder. "Ion know why ya'll still acting like this is for the camera" Durk says and taurus neck snaps in his direction quick. "Excuse me?" Taurus asks. 'I'm just saying gang it's obvious ya'll have a thig for each other" Durk says and polo frowns. 

"Shut up" Taurus says before starting to down the whole bottle. "Aye taurus i think you have had enough" I say and he mugs me. "Man you ain't my daddy don't tell me what to do" Taurus says and i roll my eyes. Some girl walked over and tried flirting with me but taurus held the bottle up and flashed her a smile. "Homegirl i'm not sure if you've been living under a rock but um he's mine so you can get to stepping" Taurus says and she walks off. 

"Jealous are we?" I ask and he rolls his eyes. 'We supposed to be a couple if other people flirt with you and it seems like you going along people gon think you cheating" Taurus says. "Who wants to have a drinking contest?" Bashar asks and polo laughs. "Let's do it bro" Taurus says. 

~Time skip (third person pov)~ 

Taurus and tione stumbled into tione's house both drunk out of they minds. Them and their friends had joined the drinking contest and now here they were. Bashar got a uber to drive him, von and durk home and tione used the little bit of strength he had to carry taurus home. Both men plop down on the bed staring at each other. 

"You know this whole couple thing ain't bad at all" Taurus says crawling over to tione. Tione bites his lip and nods. "Yeah and it definitely has it's advantages" Tione says and taurus smirks putting his hand around Tione's neck. "What kind of advantages?" Taurus asks. "I get to kiss you as much as i want in public" Tione says before wrapping his hand around taurus neck. 

They both reeked of Henessey but that didn't seem to bother them. "You don't just get to kiss me in public" Taurus says before leaning in and leaving a kiss on the younger males lips. The kiss grew sloppy and the two kept their hands around each other's necks. Tione;s hand wandered down to taurus butt gripping it making taurus smile into the kiss. 

"I wanna do more then just kiss you" Tione says after pulling away. "Then do more lil daddy nobodies stopping you" Taurus says. 

I'm ending this book at 30 chapters and i decided this would be the last time i update and the next chapter will have the scene in it coming out friday 

Hope  ya'll enjoyed