16

Tione's Pov 

In the closet is a song that i have been wanting to write for a minute but was always second guessing it. The song is obviously about taurus just like my verse in mood swings i'm shocked he didn't find out about my crush on him then. "Come on i have everything set up" Taurus says and i nod. "Taurus before we go on i have a question" I say and he nods. 

"Tione if it's about what happen-" Taurus starts before i stop him. "Crystal hasn't noticed yet so why are we still doing this? Why don't you just call it off" I say and taurus looks at me with a unreadable expression. Taurus puts both of his hands on my face before slamming his lips against mine. 

My eyes widen in shock as his lips move against mine. I started to get a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach before i close my eyes and kiss back. My hands move down to his waist and he keeps his on my face. Taurus hands move down to my shirt before falling back on the bed taking me with him. 

My body felt like it was on fire and all i could feel, see and hear is him. "Tione" Taurus says in between the kiss making my length twitch. At this moment i wish that time would freeze and we were the only people that could move. We both pulled away breathing heavily looking into each other's eyes. 

I stare down at his lips wanting nothing more than to feel his lips against mine again. "Your right" Taurus says letting go of my face. "We should just call it off it's obvious crystal doesn't care and it's bad enough i have to keep pretending" Taurus says. "Let's not call it off just yet i know what i said but maybe there's still a chance" I say and he smiles. 

"I'm starting to think your doing this for you and not for me" Taurus says laughing. 'I'm starting to think your confused on your feelings' i think wondering why he kissed me and why he hasn't really called it off. 

What should happen with tione and taurus relationship? 

Hope ya'll enjoyed