12 | The birthday chapter: fight or escape

╔═══════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══════╗

THE BIRTHDAY CHAPTER: FIGHT OR ESCAPE

╚═══════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══════╝

"We say happy, you say day!"

"Happy-"

"-day!"

"Happy-"

"-day!"

"Taehyunnie, whass up, say day!"  

"It's happy birthday you morons, not happy day..." Taehyun groans, hiding face in his palms out of embarassment. Beside him Kai giggles, shouting "day" part willingly and with passion (and Taehyun knows it's only because he wants to poke a bear a little) and on his screen there're three too familiar faces.

Wooyoung, Yeonjun and Heeseung decided to face time him with chaotic birthday wishes. And no matter how embarassed Taehyun gets and how he will curse the shit out of his band members for they teasing and mockery that was hidden behind those wishes, it was nice to have this little reunion. Even if it's an online one.

"Look at you, already dying and they didn't even get to the best part..." Heeseung, depite being the youngest in calling trio, definitely is also the most sane one, just laughing softly at his hyungs actions and visibly being dragged into this mess of a call unwillingly. He always was the quiet one and Taehyun hopes he can catch him later and maybe iniciate one of this heart to heart talks they used to have so often back in Korea. Yeah, Heeseung with his peacefull and calm approach and soft aura definitely is a good trustee of secrets and confessions. 

But back to the other two...

"Yeah, Kai let's get down to buissnes! Drop the beat, hoe!" Wooyoung crosses arms on his chest and starts to nod his head in attempt to look super cool and laid-back. Meanwhile Hyuka who's sittting next to Taehyun starts making weird noises with his mouth that probably suppose to imitate beatboxing. Taehyun flinches at that, not only because of this cringeworthy situation, but also cause Kai's spit starts to fly everythere, the droplets landing on his chin, the desk, laptop screen and on the birthday boy himself. Yuk, disgusting.

"Rapstar Junnie in da house!"

"No, no no, please don't..." Taehyun, already feeling what's about to come tries to stop it, but it's already too late. Cause unstopable Rapstar Junnie was indeed already in da house.

Tyunnie's here, bitches better bow down

He's twenty idk even how

A while ago he was crybaby boi

And now he's old, even if still small

Our little cutie is growing up 

It's so fast, like a finger snap

He's about to graduate, holy crap

Momma Wonnie is proud and so is Junnie the dad!