18 | Keeping secrets just to keep you

╔═══════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══════╗

KEEPING SECRETS JUST TO KEEP YOU

╚═══════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══════╝

Once he's properly dressed again Taehyun tries to make his way to the botton bunk of the bed but light grip on his arm succesfully stops him from doing so.

"Hey... Maybe you want to get some fresh air before falling asleep?" Yeonjun words are choosen weirdly carefully, his tone soft and inviting like he doesn't want to scare the younger off and despite his mind still being quite clouded with buzz Taehyun nods slowly and follows his hyung to the balcony. 

"C'mon..." Yeonjun slides to the cold floor, his back against the wall as he pats spot beside himself, encouraging Taehyun to join him. "Just sit down Tyunnie, okey?"

Taehyun, still quiet as ever sit beside older, his cautious eyes not leaving Yeonjun. Something is off and it isn't about sobering up, this much Taehyun can figure out. Yeonjun never before treats him like his fragile and now he's clearly trying hard to be way too carefull with his words and actions.

"Why... what is it about hyung?" Taehyun whispers quietly, getting to the bottom of Yeonjun's suspicious behaviour since older is clearly playing around.

"I told you, I don't want you to fall asleep still drunk, you're gonna feel awfull in the morning..."

"No." Taehyun says planly, piercing Yeonjun with his gaze until older finally cracks. 

"Fair enouh." He rolls his eyes, the carefull and soft tone from earlier forgotten. "I just want to talk about you and Beomgyu."

Taehyun straightens in his seat, not expecting that question to fall out of Yeonjun's mouth. He blinks, once, twice, thirce as his face twisted into mildly confused one.

"What about Beomgyu and I?" He asks back suspiciously, immediately going for his defending mode.

"Oh, what about Beomgyu and I!" Yeonjun parrots mocked him, pretending to do the same suprised face that Taehyun is probably having after hearing the question. "Chill out Tyun, it's going to be nice and quick 5 minutes conversation, that's all."

Teahyun keeps being quiet, like he did since a while now. What he's even suppose to say at this? In his mind he had countless conversations with himself about what's between him and Beomgyu but he never voiced it out to anyone. He didn't even say it out loud to himself.

Cause voicing it out would mean that it's true and Taehyun still was too scared to embrace his feelings and consequences of them.

"I just want to ask I don't know, what's the deal?" Yeonjun sighs, trying hard to make this conversation sound casuall and comftable, but every muscle in Taehyun's body is already tensed, like he's just been caught in the middle of the crime scene. "Like, clearly there is something going on between you two , something ughh, romantic? Or sexual - is it sexual?" Taehyun's eyes blows up even wider at that and he shakes his head rapidly in almost violent manner. "Okey, so it's not sexual. But obviously you have something beetwen you and I just, ughh, wanted to know. Yeah. What it is? What's the plan? That sort of things?"