steamy

Kil's pov:

I had just gotten a new house and wanted to show y/n. So I texted them asking if they wanted to come over and play videogames or watch a movie maybe a little more

Time skip:

I was on my phone debating on texting y/n but didn't want to seem clingy so I decided not to then I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and saw y/n there so we went in and played some games on the Wii which ended up getting us all sweaty so I told them to just shower here and maybe stay the night. They agreed and asked if I wanted to go first. " Oh y/n, there won't be a: who goes first" I air quoted the last three words they looked at me confused so I grab their wrist and gently dragged them to the bathroom.

Your pov:

He dragged me to the bathroom and I was stunned by what he had said but I followed him nonetheless we got to the bathroom and he pulled me in the closed the door locking it. He turned and looked at me with lustful eyes and I returned the gaze he smirked and walked up to me grabbing my waist and pulling me into a deep passionate kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back he pulled away and I tried to go for another one but he put his finger on my lips pushing my head back and up he the dove for my neck kissing lightly (teasing me) then stopped "we need to start the shower luv" he said in a purr that sent chills down my spine he turned keeping one hand on my lower back and turned on the water. Before turning back to me taking my jacket off slowly unzipping it and pushing it off my shoulders very very slowly and he was enjoying every second of it. Once my jacket was off he went for my tank top pulling it over my head. He was different from all the other guys I've fucked in the past they ripped my clothes off and used me like a toy but kil his gaze isn't just lust, it's love too he was being romantic I knew we weren't gonna have rough sex but slow and long lasting like a couple on their honeymoon.

Kil's pov:

'omg they are so fucking perfect I love them so fucking much after tonight I'll finally as them to be my partner.' I thought while taking off their tank top revealing their perfect waist and bra I stopped for a second taking in their beauty. " Like watcha see~ hmmm?~" they purred out to me making me meet their gaze taking them in for another kiss this one was more feirce more passionate.

Y/n's pov:

He pulled away again taking his shirt off I glanced down just for a second and I saw his huge bulge in his pants. "Those pants must be tight let me help." I got down on my knees using my hands to unbutton and un zip his pants, giving them a slight tug they fell leaving him in his boxers I looked up and saw him staring at me in awe but once he snapped back to reality he blushed and looked away. I pulled his boxers down revealing his 8 inch shaft and immediately put just the tip in my mouth. I swirled my tounge around it I could hear his sweet grunts of teasing and joy. It got me riled up so I reached into my own pants/shorts/skirts etc. And took off my bra and started playing with my clit. I shoved it all the way in and started moaning onto his dick.

Killua's pov:

They were moaning around my dick sucking it like it was a lolipop the vibrations of their moans threw got me to my climax so much faster. I came in their mouth still hard they swallowed my seed and lifted up off my dick they them took off their bottoms and underwear and omg they were so wet it drove me crazy they stepped into the shower moving their index finger in a 'come here' motion. So I gladly did I stepped into the shower letting the water soak my white locks and my body they wasted no time. And started feeling me up like they've been holding back for years. I know I was. Ugh their hands on my chest felt amazing they roamed all over my chest down to my hands grabbing them and placing them on their chest I complied and without hesitation started groping them. I picked them up wrapping their legs around me I lowered them onto me. "AHHH OH GOD!!" I moaned quite loudly. I threw my head back when I moaned they grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss rolling their hips as a sign to move. So I started bouncing them on my cock standing up. I put them down and filled the bath turning off the shower I sat down wanting them on top of me they were in control and it gave me an unexpected shock in my body. They bounced quickly until I came they hadn't tho and I was gonna fix that I once more stood up stepping out of the tub reaching my hand out they took it we dried our hair a little then I unlocked the door picking them up bridal style and tossed them on my bed I got on top and stuck two fingers in their cunt moving them in and out my thumb playing with their clit. They were moaning like I'd never heard before from any girl. I felt their walls clenching around my fingers they were gonna cum but I stopped.

Your pov:

That dick stopped fingering me right as I was about to cum I was upset with him but only for a split second when I felt hot breaths by my pussy. I look down to see killua staring at it like a meal, and he started his feast. Connecting his lips to my folds his tounge inside me his thumb playing with my clit. "I-ah-kil- I'm -gonna." But he didn't let up infact he sped up began eating me out faster playing with my clit faster. I came in his mouth I was so embarrassed I closed my legs as soon as his mouth left my pussy.

" Don't get shy now kitten~" he groaned kissing me turning me on my side and lifting one of my legs in the air and he started pounding into me quickly.

" Kil harder~ please!" I screamed so he sped up and pounded harder. " Oh god kil -too-m-m-mu-ch" but he didn't let up he was close so very close he paused pulling me on top of him he lifted my hips and started pistoning into me my eyes rolled back into my head as I came hard on his dick he then after me came inside of me.

"Shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to cum inside you!" He apologized quickly so I cut him off with a kiss pulling away my hand on his neck I told him it was okay and that I'd be honored to have a child with him. He got me off of him and layed me down next to him he cuddled me and we watched TV and fell asleep in each other's arms. When I woke up kil already was up admiring me" good morning neko-chan" he kissed my forehead " hey I have a question." I hummed in response.
" Okay uh- wow this is a lot harder than I thought- uh will you got out with me?" I said rubbing the back of my neck they kissed me and said yes. I'm so fucking lucky.

~The end~

A/n: we love how they ended up not showering at all.🤦🤦🤦