Teasing to no end (school au)

Lunch was just about over when my boyfriend killua had the nerve to grab my ass. It was just then that the bell had rung for us to get back to class.

~in class~

We entered class as usual sitting in our spot in the very back I look over to killua's computer to see him READING SMUT!!!!! He caught my gaze and smirked he grabbed ahold of my hand. Slowly bringing it to the tent in his pants. My eyes widden at the sight and quickly look up at him. He released my hand but i didnt move it, he took his hand and put it on my inner thigh that made me tremble i look him in the eyes again removing them from his pants. He was smirking as his eyes begged for consent. Seeing him like this got me worked up but we wre in class and so no matter how hard he was or how much I wanted it we couldnt. So I shook my head. A result of telling him no he whimpered giving my thigh a tight squeeze his eyes held a look of begging. So I gave in slowly nodding my head his hand shot to my buttoned pants and undid them still looking at the teacher. He slipped his hands into my underwear and started poking my clit lazyly swirling it in circles my legs shot closed as i bit my tounge to keep myself from giving us away. Spreading them open once more he dipped two fingers in with no warning letting out a loud 'emp!' the teacher looked at me.

"Are you okay my dear?'' she asked as killua started pumping his fingers in and out of my soaked peach.

"Y-Yes im-mmmhh perfectly f-ine~'' I studdered mentally cursing my boyfriend who was smiling like crazy watching me struggle no doubt.

"Okay then dear if you say so.'' the teacher turned continuing the lesson.

"Y-yes im-mmmmhh perfectly f-ine~'' killua mocked me ''your gonna have to be better at hiding it than that he pumped them faster sending little electric shocks to my clit with his lightning, driving me insane. He knew very well what he was doing and he was loving it I started rubbing his buldge trough his pants which gave me rewarding grunts from him. He let out a low growl

''Whats wrong? Having trouble?'' I stated in a purr. Causing him to move his magical fingers faster and faster. We were teasing the hell out of each other. To a point where it caused us physical pain. He would slow down as I got close over and over again so I did the same.

"You little minx!''he growled from the back of his throat this caused me to melt and so I gave him what he wanted hoping he would do the same. I unzipped his pants stroaking him extremely fast. so i 'dropped my pencil' and shoved him in my mouth swallowing his cum every last drop this had him breathless i could tell he tried so hard not to moan and he didnt . So I fixed him up putting it back in its rightful place zipping his pants up. "You are really good at that. You really must wanna finish.'' I only responded with pleading eyes a drop of his cum still on the corner of my mouth (which he wiped away and licked it up) so he decided to be nice and let me finish on his fingers I almost screamed from the pleasure. Being pent up so many times getting so close but not enough I was trembling i bit my tounge as hard as i could and clenched his forearm as i came. I whimper once more realizing i had just ruined my uniform and i didnt have a jacket killua gave me his to tie around my waist although there was nothing we could do about the aroma which had killuas mouth watering but there was nothing i could do except spray my perfume. Killua sucked his fingers clean and just as he did the bell ran indicating class was over. Which was now a problem because i could barley stand, but me and kil share a schedule so he helped me there giggling and teasing me the entire time. saying things like 'damn i didnt know i was that good.' and 'my poor kitten im sorry.' I just pouted the entire time as he giggled.

~tadaa another chapter done~