PROLOGUE.

𝐘/𝐍  𝐋/𝐍

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶

I MOVED SWIFTLY through the strip club, with only one goal in mind

I MOVED SWIFTLY through the strip club, with only one goal in mind. Kill that bastard. The bastard who has yet to pay back his debt to me, despite the numerous chances I gave him. Now, his time was up.

One does not simply become the "Queen of Tokyo" by showing mercy.

So that's what I did. Never showed mercy to anyone. I was destined to be the baddest in this country. Therefore, if anyone crossed me, it would mean the end of their life. I was addicted to it. The money, the fame, the murder. I felt unstoppable. I was unstoppable. And everyone knew that. Except this guy. He must think me for a fool, but he's about to learn his lesson.

My black marabou robe I wore flowed effortlessly with every step I took, making my way closer to where the motherfucker sat, watching the countless strippers that danced in front of him. Least he'd go out happy.

Once I had reached the man, I pulled out my handgun from the holster strapped around my bust. Cocking the hammer in preparation to fire, I placed the cold steel barrel of the weapon roughly on the back of his head, his body tensed at the sudden touch. He didn't bother to look back, knowing damn well what was about to happen in the next upcoming seconds.

"Should've paid me my fucking money," I growled as I pulled the trigger, releasing a single bullet into his brain, killing the bastard instantly. The strippers and other spectators screamed with fright as they ran around panicked, the image of a man being slain right in front of them most likely going to traumatize them forever. But I didn't give a single fuck. The guy got what he deserved. Death.

I strolled out of the club without a care in the world, smirking devilishly at my misdeed, the rush I got from killing was like nothing else in the world. I loved it. I craved it. It truly was intoxicating.

Nothing can compare to this.

I'm the baddest bitch in all of Tokyo.

The richest bitch in Tokyo. A fucking empire.

I do what I want, get what I want, whenever I want.

Now it's time for my next task. Kill another dumb bastard who owed me money.

The never ending cycle continued.

And I couldn't be happier.

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶

𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎

"Boss? We got bad news

"Boss? We got bad news. Another one of our guys just got murdered tonight," My number two, Sanzu Haruchiyo informed as he stepped into my office, despite the bad news, a smile was still etched onto his manic face.

"Huh? Again? Where and who did it this time?"

He rolled his icy blue eyes at this question, now appearing to be really pissed off as he thought about his answer, "That fucking bitch, (Y/N) (L/N). The richest woman in Tokyo. Murdered him right in front of a whole crowd at a strip club. Fucking ruthless."

I brought a hand up to my chin as I processed what he said. We've had a few guys in our gang be killed off by her before, but we could never catch her. She was like a ghost. She'd be seen one minute, then gone the next. (Y/N) definitely knew what she was doing. I'll admit that, but her time on earth is ticking. She thinks she can cross Bonten and get away with it? Not this time.

"I want every single one of our guys to search for her. I want that fucking bitch dead," I ordered angrily, clenching my fists as I looked outside my window and gazed upon the bustling nightlife down below.

(Y/N) (L/N), wherever you are, just know that you're a dead woman. All of Bonten is now on the hunt. Your days are limited.

Hope you're ready.