Chapter 7

Written by 1319nimika

Yaatrigan kripya dhyaan de! Apne seat ki peti (seatbelt) kas kar baandh le kyoki Captain 1319nimika has written more than 4000 words and its a long ride.
So here I present you the last chapter to Dear Chef. Thank you all the writers for being a part of this book and all my dear readers for liking this book. Love you all.

Shravan was damn excited as well as nervous at the prospect of the first ever date of his life and that too with Sumo. Gosh, it felt like he was going to give an exam. Well even the exams felt easier to him than this. Ab padhaku logon se aur kya hi koi expect kar sakta hai. Setting his hair for the umpteenth time in front of the mirror, he tried to calm his nerves down by saying to himself, "Shravan calm down. You are just going to propose your girl. Common be a man and take a deep breath. And what am I even getting scared of. She is Sumo only. Big deal. Huh.. I know her since like forever." 

Right then someone interrupted his monologue, "Yahi to dikkat hai bhaiya, she is one and only Sumo. The Sumo Wrestler. Do you think, it is an easy feat to win her heart??? (Wiggling his eyebrows)" 

Well that point struck him and Shravan was sweating again. Seeing his brother's plight, Pushkar decided to let his teasing go slack for a bit and bursted out laughing. 

Shravan heard him and frowned in irritation as he realized that his brother was just taking his mickey out, and huffed at him, "Oyee, daant kya phaad raha hai. Colgate ka add karna hai kya? Aise has raha hai jaise, joke of the century suna di ho. Huh... Jab teri baari aayegi na tab dekh lunga." 

Pushakr stopped laughing at that and was muttering more to himself, "baari toh tab aayegi na, Jab meri wali mujhe chance degi. Huh..." 

Shravan- Did you say something?? (Pushkar nodded negatively) Achha anyways, tell me, have you got, what I had told you? 

Pushkar grinned at him widely and immediately nodded, "Here, take your belonging and yeah go and enjoy. Stop getting so much worried. (Patting on his shoulder) She is our Sumo, bhaiya. She just shows that she is all strong and rough. But is still a child at heart. And you know it better, more than me. So buckle up and off you go.(grinning) All the best." 

Shravan hugged him and went out. But before going, he went to Ramnath. But before he could speak a single word, Ram had hugged him and spoke in his ears, "Meri beti se Haan bulwakar hi aana."  Shravan looked at him incredulously,  shocked that how would his father know, without him telling a single word. 

Ramnath- Oyee... baap hun Tera. Itna to main bhi samajhta hun. Aur phir, tum dono tota-maina, jo itne dinon se gutargu kar rahe the na, usse sab samajh me aa gaya. Anyways, now off you go and bring your Queen. 

Shravan laughed at the last line and and then went off towards his destination.

                   ***************************

Reaching Tiwari Killa, he came out of the car, only to stop in his tracks and go into a trance. He looked towards the entrance door only to see an angel walking down to him. Everything stopped around him. The moment he sighted the angel I'm red, the whole world around him, turned into heaven. 

Sumo had come towards him and stopped in front of him. But he was standing like a statue. She was confused seeing the look on his face. For a moment she actually, felt as if he didn't like her look. But before she could brood on the topic, she heard him whisper, "Ethereal, simply gorgeous ". She looked at him in surprise, only to find him still in a trance. This made her blush so furiously, that even Shravan broke out of his stupor. So before he could make a fool of himself anymore, he opened the door for her to sit in.