Games

It was pitch dark black out except for a few street lights, the only thing you could hear was owls hooting and and other night time animals roaming the land.the sound of rain dripping from the roof the pizzeria and hitting a piece plastic trash left out from earlier
The inside of the pizzeria was no different as the animatronics were going to have to preparing for a big show tomorrow meaning they had to power of the whole night making sure they had enough "energy" for tomorrow.well except for one...

The mangle as they called it was a heap of wires and robotic parts with a fox like head and glowing eyes-tho it wasn't always like that once it was a beautiful shiny arctic fox animatronic with its own room and all, she was once loved by children and adults alike..but since all the "newer" animatronics had bigger better upgrades it was a handful to maintain all of them...
So the employees thought to just stop maintaining one of them, just to make it easier for everyone...

Toy chica's POV: I powered on and I saw it was pitch black and everything had a green out line ( they have night vision ) I looked a bit my left and saw that the others weren't on right now I thought of powering off again but I decided against it .

Then I thought of one other person that Might be awake right now . Carefully stepped of the stage and started walking cautiously down the hall I'm usually not awake at night and when I am someone or something else was also awake like the night guard, Freddy,Bonnie,puppet or even mangle so I was a lot nervous but I kept walking until I got to the room.

When I looked in side I saw her..... on the table just laying there I didn't know if she was awake or not yet so I just stepped in side trying so find out when she whipped her head around looking at me her yellow eyes glowing in the dark.

"Oh hey chica!" Said mangle when she saw me "hey mangle" I said awkwardly "what are you doing up right now you know the night guard isn't here today"mangle said  "yeah I know  I don't really know why I'm up right now" i said.....

Yeah I'm ganna leave it on a cliff hanger for now to see if anyone actually reads this and if you do pls comment

Umm so yeah oh and suggestions for more chapters