When worlds collide Pt 2

Kol from Mine visits another universe where things are complicated with Bonnie and his other universe's self.

AN: Omg omg omg. Let me know if it makes sense lmfao because it does to me but I also know the rest of the story. Took me a while since I lost my vision for this fic but this is where we're at, the next part will be up soon 😊

(If anyone caught my first attempt, I gave some thing's away and I think I have too much away so I wanted more of the mystery. This was so dang hard to condense but I think I did it!)

I love this story so much because of all the different ways magic is used, it's exciting to come up with! The seance, the protection spells, etc. So cool!

Song for this chapter is Have Mercy by Chloe Bailey because I seen her perform it on the AMA's last year (my baby can PERFORM!) and I've been in love with her ever since. Anyone prefer the live version of songs if they heard that version first? That's so me.

Sitting around the mirror with the candles, Hayley gave Bonnie a wary look. "How dangerous is this?" She asked Amara.

"Well, we're disturbing the dead, Hayley. I can't imagine anyone would want to be pulled out of their afterlife bliss if they're at peace," Amara grumbled. "Of course there's a chance we might accidentally summon a spirit from Hell. They could end up trying to tear their way out of hell by possessing us. Have you seen The Exorcist?"

Hayley held up a finger. "To hell with all this shit," she said, moving to get up. She wasn't going to let Baby Hope come out spewing green vomit.

Bonnie grabbed her hand to halt her and stared determinedly at Amara. "But you're here and you're experienced right?" she suggested. "You do know how to summon the right spirit?"

The spirit of the one who cursed Kol was who Bonnie needed to be in contact with. It was a small part of her plan to stop Kol's beastly nature from spiraling any further. The other part would be beating him at his own game. Bonnie and Hayley decided they would entrap him in a portal world of Bonnie's making. But first, they needed answers regarding the origin of his curse. The woman who cursed him was long dead now and Bonnie was hoping she'd be willing to stop Kol's deadly fixation with her, since his endeavor to get to her was now spreading to innocent people.

Amara tossed her dirty blond hair over her shoulder and chuckled. "I'm kidding! It can be unpredictable, I just- I really doubt any of this will help. She cursed him for a reason, so that exactly what is happening to you, will happen, Bonnie. That was her whole plan,"

"It's different if it's just between me and him, Amara but if innocent people are going to start dying, I can't just hide away and hope he stops! I need to know if there's anything I can do to stop this, now that the spell's out of control," she insisted. "Innocent people are going to die because of me,"

"You can choose to love him back. But you have to genuinely try,"

"Ugh, tried that already and he's fucking psycho," she scoffed.

Hayley gasped, hopefully. "You really did? You tried?"

"You do remember he kidnapped me right? Into a fucking wormhole vortex- I thought he was trying to drag me straight to hell," Bonnie laughed nervously. Then she recovered. "But I'm innocent, I don't deserve this. Neither does anyone else who had nothing to do with Kol and I,"

Amara sucked in her breath slowly, as if trying to maintain her thinning patience. She wasn't very cooperative, and Bonnie supposed this was bound to happen when you recruited a witch who wasn't fond of vampires. She definitely empathized with the sentiment of being coerced into the company of vampires, but there was no need to be rude. Bonnie only aimed to help since she felt this was her doing in the first place. If she hadn't been so damn alluring the night she met Kol, maybe she'd be cozying up at home instead of trying to get her Raegan MacNeil on.