3 - 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙

Wilbur looked down at me from where he was sat across the room. I looked at him with a stare of confusion and ultimate worry. He smirked at my gaze, a light chuckle escaping past his stupidly chapped lips.

His hair was long and dirty, as well as his clothes. He looked like an old, homeless man. But his wings were attached to his back entirely, and they seemed to have grown since he was revived? I was astonished by this, since I had cut them off so long ago.

"You look really stupid, by the way," he said. First thing he says to me after being fucking dead for years. I was in shock, of course, so I laughed.

Wilbur's smirk turned into a scowl as my laughter increased in volume, tormenting him. "Y-you're dead! How the fuck are you sitting in front of me right now?!"

He stood up and made his way toward me, looking somewhat furious, "I was revived, bitch. And you look even more stupid because you aged. Imagine being 22."

"And you didn't? You look like you're 30 and counting, freakshow. Come back and talk to me when you're 30 and not a virgin."

I smirked, trying not to laugh at my own remark. Wilbur's face contorted into a fat grimace.

He spun around and sat back down in the seat he started in, crossing his legs, and pulled a cigarette out of his left breast pocket, lighting it. He took in a deep drag before blowing it out into the air.

So that's what the house smelt like.

I widened my eyes at him, "a drag? Please?"

He just rolled his eyes and took another for himself before walking over to me and blowing the thick smoke into my face, "no, you quit when you were 19. I'm making sure you don't relapse."

"Yeah, well, the past two years haven't been so easy on me," I said, quickly reaching into his shirt pocket and grabbed the pack for myself, pulling one out and diving for his stupid little steel lighter.

Wilbur just shrugged at the whole of my motions, sitting right back down in his spot as we both took drags from our cigarettes. He let out a legitimate chuckle, "you are such an addict."

"Says you," I bite back, pulling the foul-tasting paper from my lips, "you never even tried to quit. You kept going even after I stopped. Tom was worried about you, by the way, especially when you couldn't go a day without a smoke."

Wil laughed, pulling another drag before finishing off the cig, "did I really worry him so much? He asked me if he could hit a few times. Of course I said no, I'm not letting my little brother grow an addiction like mine or yours."

"Always looking out for him," I said cautiously, "never really looking out for yourself, though. You should've seen yourself a few months before the... Uh... First death."

"Elaborate."

"You smoked almost a pack and a half everyday, but you wouldn't let Tom ever fall out of line. You taught him how to lead, Wil, it's incredible. You never let the poor thing fall apart when you were. You used your downfall to boost his forward."

Wilbur sat and thought for a second, taking words carefully. His silent process was cut off by the wooden door across the room opening quickly. In that time, I twisted my cigarette into the ashtray, extinguishing the heat.

"Wilbur! You wont believe who I heard is back,"- Tommy yelled as he walked through the front door. He made eye contact with me and froze. His eyes almost immediately became glossy as he ran toward me with his arms wide open.

"I thought you died," he cried out as he tackled me down onto the covers, my wings wrapping around the both of us in the process. My eyes began to water as well. I hadn't seen my little brother in almost two and a half years. I missed his smile and laughter in my life. Hell, I nearly forgot what he looked like after that long.

I love him so, so much.

One thing I almost immediately noticed was his changed appearance. Tommy had finally gotten somewhat muscular in the two years, and he had definitely gotten older.

He now stood at a very tall height of 6'2", making him a few inches shorter than Wilbur, who was 6'5". I was a grand 5'7".

I was always the shortest in the family. It's always been my job.

"Tommy, you've gotten so big," I whispered into his chest as he hugged me tighter and tighter. I love him. I love my family. "And you've gotten prettier," he exclaims, trying to make light of my new figure.

I was very proud of it, and so was he, especially considering I had so much trouble loving the way I appeared before I left. Tommy loves hyping me up whenever he can.

"Dad must be so worried about you," Tommy spills, smile still all over his face. My smile fell.

Oh my god, I forgot about Phil.

"Y-yeah! I'll have to visit him, huh," I chuckled out. Wilbur looked down at his mud-crusted boots. He could tell when I was uncomfortable with things like this.

Tommy took my hand, "well, let's go! Techno also really wants to see you!"

I followed him, my heart getting so loud I could hear it in my ears. The blood pumping through my body was boiling. I felt lightheaded.

We were walked through a Nether portal, and out to another one.

This is a place I've seen before.

A white tent was pitched up over a bed, and a picture of the queen of England was hung sloppily next to it. It looked like there was an explosion here recently.

Then I saw the pillar, and felt sick to my stomach.

That was the day I thought I really lost my little brother.

We quickly walked out of there, and since I knew the way from here, I scooped up Tommy and flew into the taiga. Snow began to fall slowly, but it was painful as it hit my face.

A faint light could be seen in the distance, orange and glowing. It brought back flurries of images in my mind; talking to Techno about Tommy, the warmth of the golden apple, Alex...

We landed in front of the tall, spruce cabin with a thump. Tommy shuffled closer to me because he looked freezing, I used my winds to shield him from the snow.

"Listen, I don't want your fucking Girl Scout cookies,"- Techno stopped. His eyes laid on me with a look of disbelief.

His jaw opened slightly, his eyes were frantic. "Hey! Techno..," I awkwardly chuckled out. Tommy pulled himself into me further, cowering under his older brother's silence.

In the blink of an eye, Techno was hugging me as tight as he could, like I was melt away into nothingness.

I hugged him back equally. "I missed you so much," he said, slow. Phil came into view from around the corner, eyes widening when they laid on me.

He ran out and hugged me tightly.

How was he so upset?

They let go, Techno just standing in front of me with a big smile on his face.

"Well," I started, "how's two years been?"

-

1238 words

-

mama mia, motherfuckers

cookin you great chapters every so often, idk, i do it whenever i feel productive👍👍

anyway! thank you so much for reading this chapter, even though it was lazily written😍

ur mom is in my bed,

goodnight!

-autumn🫠