When it all went wrong... (Chapter 1)

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
"What's the softest way to say you took away my friend....my buddy."
~Just Take My Wallet. Jack Stauber~

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Kazuhas Pov
I was walking along the paths of Inazuma trying my best not to have attention drawn to me. I have heard about what my friend Tomo has decided to do. I don't know what made me need to be here but all I know is I'm glad I'm here. I'm going to protect him if I see something that may get him severely hurt....or even worse. Killed. After walking for a little I heard a lot of commotion happening. I was hoping that wasn't where the fighting between the Allmighty Shogun and Tomo were. What if they were all so loud because she won. She couldn't have beaten him yet or did he beat her? I quickly ran to go and see what is going on. I just needed to know if it was really what I thought it was.

When I got there I noticed a sword get launched into the ground, I recognized that sword. No. It can't be. And then.....I saw his body on the floor....lifeless. It was a horrific sight. I.....I was to late! His vision! I wasn't going to let her steal his Vision! I quickly ran over to his vision and looked right at the shogun for a split second. And then. I ran as fast as I can. I looked behind me for a second and saw that the Shogun had sent people after me. One of them had a spear and they threw it at me and it hit me right in my shoulder. I quickly pulled the spear out of my shoulder it hurt a lot but I couldn't stop running. I dropped the spear and kept going. I wasn't going to let them have it. Never. They weren't allowed to have it. It wasn't Theres to begin with. After what felt like ages I looked behind me again and it looked like I lost them. I sat down for a second just to catch my breath. I placed my hand on my shoulder just to see how much blood was being lost right at this very moment. It wasn't much but it still hurts like shit. I looked down at my other hand. The one with his vision.
Tomo. I'm so sorry. I couldn't save you.
I was to late.
I'm sorry.
I saw a few tears dropped down onto the vision and I quickly wiped my eyes.
Why did I have to leave you?
Why didn't I stay?
I could have helped you!
I should have stayed!
This is all my fault!
All mine!
The vision no longer had its color it used to have. It was dead. Without a trace of the light that once was bright. It was gone. Nowhere to be seen.
If only you were faster. You could have made it.
I know.
So why didn't you go fast enough?
I don't know.
I didn't want to have a whole argument with my brain and it's thought process right now. I just wanted to relax. I was in the middle of nowhere. Who the hell knows where I am. I closed my eyes and just listen to the sound of the wind trying to actually process all that had happen.
You did this.
If only you were faster.
If only you didn't leave maybe you would still have your dear friend. Or as you thought of him as your crush, the one you loved. So why didn't you save him.
My thoughts weren't helping me why couldn't I focus on anything else.

"Hey! You there. What are you doing here?"
I quickly opened my eyes. I was to scared to move. Did the shoguns men find me? Surely they couldn't have I made sure to go as far as I can.
"Are you ignoring me." His voice sounded calm? Or was is something else? I couldn't stay silent much longer he would probably kill me.
"Turn around."
I slowly got up and turned around. "Please don't hurt me. I- I don't mean any harm." He looked worried now? Why?
"Holy shit! You're shoulder it's bleeding!" He quickly ran over to me and looked at my shoulder.
So he's not with the shogun?
"You don't work with the shogun...?"
"Work with her? No of course not. I'm apart of the resistance! Since you asked me that question it's safe to assume you don't work for her either."
"Yeah, I don't."
I let out a sigh of relief after he mentioned that he wasn't apart of the shoguns army.
"Oh right! I didn't tell you my name! I'm Gorou. And you are?"
"Kaedehara Kazuha. But you can just call me Kazuha."
"Alright! Hm, we should probably take you to the camp so we can actually treat that wound of yours. How'd you even get that?"
I wasn't sure if I could even tell him the whole truth right now.
"Oh uh.....I was running from the shoguns army."
"How come?"
"....."
"To personal....?"
"I'll....I'll tell you later on. Once this wound his healed alright?"
I don't want him to think that he can't trust me. I want him to trust me. He seems so nice and caring, he just wants to help me and if I don't open up to him. He won't be able to help me the way he wants to. But....do I even want help though? I'm not even sure.
"Oh! Alright then! If that's what you want to do! Sorry I got so sidetracked after you saying you were hurt by the shoguns army! Come follow me.
He started to walk off and I stayed behind him letting him lead the way.
I can't get to close to him. If I get to close would I lose him to?