I can't stay. (chapter 2)

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
"I tear my heart open I sew myself shut My weakness is That I care too much And my scars remind me That the past is real I tear my heart open Just to feel."
                           Scars papa Roach

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
                               Gorou's Pov
I took Kazuha back to where the resistance stayed. I had to explain to the others that he wasn't a bad person and I was helping him. I didn't even know him but I felt the need to help him. He looked upset when I found him. Did it have something to do with the Shogun?

I took him to the infirmary and sat him down and started to treat his wound.
"This might hurt just a little bit I'm sorry if it does."
He stayed silent. Hm. He's a lot more silent then before. Is he scared of me?
"You know, you don't need to be scared of me."
"Im not..." he isn't scared of me? Then why is he silent?
"You aren't? I mean you're just really silent."
"I just.... A lot happened...."
When he said that I got worried for him.
"Oh....um, whatever happened I'm sorry about it. I hope that it all works out in the end!" I tried to make him feel better but I wasn't sure if it was working.
"There's one thing I want to ask Kazuha. Why do you have a vision that isn't lit up?"
I noticed his body get tensed up as I said that. It was to personal. Shoot. I shouldn't have asked. 
"I- Nevermind....I can tell that is to personal! You don't need to answer it! Please I don't want to make you uncomfortable I can leave you alone for a bit!" I started to get up from where I was sitting but he grabbed my hand.
"She made this vision not have light anymore..."
She? Who?
"Who is she?" I had asked him I was really confused who he meant.
"The Raiden shogun. She killed the person who had this vision....I was to late to save him....it's my fault that I lost my friend...."
I quickly sat back down and grabbed his hands.
"Hey, no listen to me Kazuha." He looked at me. He looked like he was going to have a breakdown.
"You weren't to late to save him. The same thing could have happened even if you were there. The Shogun is the one to blame. She did it. Not you. Alright?"
Kazuha's Pov
Was I able to trust him? Was Gorou really saying that I wasn't my fault? But it feels like it.
"Not my fault...?"
"It's never your fault. you may of not been there but you weren't the one who caused this whole thing to happen alright?"
I nodded at him. I need to trust him and what he says. I need to swallow down the fear that if I get close to him I'll lose him.
"Want me to leave you alone a bit to clear your mind a little bit. I can leave you here or if you want you can go on a walk."
"Can you stay....?"
I was scared to be alone right now. I just needed someone for comfort I guess.
"Yeah, sure. I can stay for a bit." The general smiles and it's quite comforting for me.
But I can't stay long.
I wanted stay, but I'm not sure if I can stay. I don't want to hurt him.
"Thank's for everything. I honestly don't know how to repay you for your kind acts."
"It's honestly no problem! I want to help! It's my job as a general to help you!"
I smiled at those words. We talked for what seemed like hours and we got to know each other a little bit.
"Are you going to stay? It's fine if you aren't but I'd like you to stay for a little bit."
I wasn't sure what I should say he wants me to stay and I really want to as well but I just don't know if I can.
"I'm not sure, I want to find someone to set the light to this vision once again." I looked down at the vision as I said that
"Oh. Of course! You should do that! Follow your mission. It's your goal to get that done."
I feel bad. I should've just said I would think about it.
"Maybe I should give you a bit of time before you decide to go." He stood up and I wanted him to stay but I couldn't form the words to ask him to stay.
"I hope to see you again Kazuha! Goodbye." and with that he walked out.
Goodbye for now friend.

Gorou's Pov
After I walk out of the room I go around and take a walk. I want him to stay but I can't force him to do something he might not want to do. I'm going to let him do what he wants no matter how much I will miss him even tho I only just met him today he seemed really amazing and someone I wanted to get even closer to. I mean I guess I wouldn't have time to because I have duty's as a general I wouldn't even know how much time I would be able to make for him just to know him and get closer. I'll miss him.