Chapter 2:

There is no hope no love Only hate
I'm alone forever
Percy's P.O.V:
When I got to my moms apparent I rang the bell.
To my surprise a 3 year old girl opened the door.
"Mommy it's a stranger"she said and ran off.Suddenly my mum appeared but when she saw me she tensed.
"Hey mom"i said and stepped forward to hug but she didn't return it.
"Mom can I come in"she nods slowly and let me in.
"Mom what's wrong why won't u say anything and who's the kid"
"Percy listen she is my and Paul's daughter.Listen as much as your my son she also my child and whenever your around..."
She didn't get to finish because a blood curling scream erupted from my room.
I ran I. And saw Kelli walking towards my sister.
"Hey dump face what are you doing here"
"Ahh son of posssseidon I came here for revenge on you and I will
it by killing your family"
i snarled"Not a chance"
I took out my sword and charged.
When I finished killing her I saw my mom trying to console the girl.
"Hey are you okay"i asked gently and was about to touch her when my mom yelled
"Get out of my house Perseus this is what I was trying to say,wherever u go death follows you what if the monster had killed my baby girl"she shouted at the top of her lungs.
I didn't say anything and picked up my ag,"Sorry mom I won't bother your family Again"i said in a low voice and went outside.
It was snowing heavily but it didn't affect me my parents had there own lives and family to tend to but the good thing was I had my friends. What would I do if they weren't there.With this happy thought I walked backed to the camp.

But I had no Idea what was coming.